Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    "Where's Czop?" Wallpaper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Where's Czop?" Wallpaper
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We've tried something a bit different and created wallpaper for you to use on your desktop. This grew out of the Where's Czop? thread and was Mike Fitzpatrick's idea (which I swiped -- Thanks Mike Big Grin).

So here it is in four various sizes to use on your desktop, if you like. Click the appropriate link below to use the wallpaper on your computer monitor.

1024x768
832x624
800x600
640x480

Save this to your computer and remember where you saved it. The easiest way to do this is to right-click the image and select the "save target as..." option. To set it as your desktop, right-click on the image and select the "set as desktop background" option.

If that doesn't work for you, after you have saved the image, click on a blank area of your desktop and select properties. Then click the desktop tab, and click the browse button. Navigate to where you saved the image above and select it and click the open button. Finally, click apply and ok.

That's it. Now you have a cool desktop background by Czop, free of charge, courtesy of John and NSU.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
snicker snort..it's looks goooooood

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
By the way, and I meant to post this before. Here's how your desktop might look with this wallpaper (in case you want to look before you download):

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
wouldn't a fire hose and cards be a bad idea? Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Cool!
With so many of us having this on our desktop, it's like we've become a
shhhhh....
secret society

Now we need to work on a hi sign! Big Grin

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Oh that is so super cool!! Metal

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
fun! Dance looks cool.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
By the way, and I meant to post this before. Here's how your desktop might look with this wallpaper (in case you want to look before you download):

Well, I've tried the wallpaper, but I'm very disappointed. - My CRT monitor didn't turn into a TFT flat screen... Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
Well, I've tried the wallpaper, but I'm very disappointed. - My CRT monitor didn't turn into a TFT flat screen... Big Grin

Yea, I know what you mean flobe. I wish that was a picture of my monitor!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
cOOL THANX FOR THAT HARRIS....

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
More Choices!

Hi All:

I turned Warren Martineck's companion piece ("Slave Labor") into desktop wallpaper art now as well. And we also have the two pieces ("Slave Labor" and "In A Hole") together for you to use on your desktop. Select your choice below:

1024 x 768 Slave Labor
832 x 624 Slave Labor
800 x 600 Slave Labor
640 x 480 Slave Labor

1024 x 768 Slave Labor & In A Hole
832 x 624 Slave Labor & In A Hole
800 x 600 Slave Labor & In A Hole
640 x 480 Slave Labor & In A Hole

Enjoy!

Harris

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It gets bettererer and bettererer Big Grin
Excellent work John,Warren and Harris Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Bettererer ?

Is that a word.?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Bettererer ?

Is that a word.?

It is now. Big Grin

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's the exact opposite of worserer Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fire8rays
posted Hide Post
I love it!!

Posts: 156 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
fun looking drawings. They do get better and better. Thanks!

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris
I got a flat screen a FPD 1520 Gateway
But
what brand is that desk top flat screen and how big is it??

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Way cool!!! Thanks! Now, get working on that secret handshake! Wink

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
We need to pass these walllpapers around and try and get the entire world to have Martineck and Czop art on the desktop!!

that would be fun!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post