Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Hello Card Master
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Card Master
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

As you may or may not know, our board allows you to change most anything in your profile (in the "My Pop" area). The one thing that you may not change is your user name. This is done so that if some errant user decided to disguise himself, he can not do so. I think this is a good security measure. Any changes to user name must be made by the administator.

Anyway, I got a request today from pot-smoking-monkey to change his user name to "Card Master". If you see posts by Card Master, you'll know that he and pot-smoking-monkey are one in the same.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
and I am glad he changed his name too! smile
The name just didnt seem to fit this type of board smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"When our friends start killing people, we help them, thats what we do" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 10-22-02

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I Never seen this post about my old name now I finely answered. Confused
This name is bring me flash backs now. (WOW)

I got that name from a comic book that was posted here for a Free Black Belt Promo Card.
I sent away for the card. Wink
Then when I got the card I bought the artist comics he was selling also. Wink
I read them he sent me signed books unsigned books and more free promos cards. Wink
This is the book I got the pot-smoking-monkey name from. Smokin'
Pot-smoking-monkey is a character in the comic book. Smokin'
This is the comic book I got the name in.
Flash backs from the 70's comic book Smokin'
Or
The Super Groovy comic books. Smokin'
Been a long time my mind for got what book he sent me that I got the name from. It was one of these comic books I read.

I still buy comics from that artist.
This company is not a big name title.
But it's good reading for people with a OPEN MIND

When I had that name this icon was not on the board Smokin'

Smokin' would have went great with that name

I miss that old name
so every once in a while.
I put
AKA PSM Smokin'
Smokin'

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post