Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (December)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (December)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Here's the community report for last month. Gee, with the race going on this month, I wonder who will be in next month's report?

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

UBB.x Monthly report

January 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ January 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  December 1-31, 2002

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (170 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (153 Posts)
wolfman-golf (112 Posts)
barobehere (109 Posts)
Quaint1 (93 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

MiniMe (18 Posts)
barobehere (17 Posts)
gabfan (14 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (10 Posts)
Star_Mystyk (10 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:23.74

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Guess what the Gummies card is by MiniMe (with 66 posts and 1291 page views)
Contest 12/10/02 by Over_Worked_Mom (with 49 posts and 1081 page views)
Xena:Beauty & Brawn Pulls by MiniMe (with 37 posts and 1122 page views)
Does a card talk member live near yoU? by barobehere (with 48 posts and 975 page views)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by HalliwellManor (with 45 posts and 780 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
- Looks like I made each of the 3 lists, with the Pole Position, with duo entries in the final one.
Dance Thumb Up Elephant Wave Wavey Sheep

- And this, just for Mtlhddoc, because he loves them so much ...

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'
"When sometimes one's just plain Evil."

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
M-u-s-t g-e-t m-o-r-e P-r-o-z-a-c

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Pittsburgh Steelers 36, Cleveland Browns 33
Next Victim:
Tennessee Titans Jan 11,2003 4:30pm

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
But you made the 1st two lists ...

- like I foretold earlier that you would... Dance

Sweet Dreams, Dan .....

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Im a slacker...can you tell I have been catching heat at work for being here when there are poor people out there in our stores trying to get scripts filled!!! LOL
Yes I am a tech support person for a drug ring lol.
I am gonna have to quit so I can pst more....make room in the unemployment line Elephant Elephant ElephantHERE I COME!!!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
MAYBE if we keep using the Elephant Elephant Elephant
Dan will crack up and be unable to post for the 1000th time giving Paul a clear shot at victory!!!
Lets try it!!!

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
find the guy who programed those things and give him a piece of my foot!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Pittsburgh Steelers 36, Cleveland Browns 33
Next Victim:
Tennessee Titans Jan 11,2003 4:30pm

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Would that be an Elephant Foot? As in Elephant Foot Umbrella Stand?

(I KNOW this is going to go right over everyone's heads and hit the wall with a resounding SPLATTT!!! but I couldn't resist a "The Perishers" reference! Actually, "The Perishers" would make a fascinating trading card set - Darren, are you still with us?)
Au Res.,
Paul Elephant Sheep Elephant Sheep Big Grin

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post