Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Mtlhhdoc2, Be My Guest...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mtlhhdoc2, Be My Guest...
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorChristmasJones:
[QUOTE]
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
Which reminds me... I need to ship a package to Joanna!
QUOTE]

But then the above sentence appears to contradict the prior. Hmm, either sly misdirection or reckless abandon. Fun, nevertheless, as I love a good mystery. Smile

Actually, I promised her about 3 weeks ago I would ship her a package, and I put it together, but never got around to packing it, so, I still need to do it, and all the talk about the "1,000th member" reminded me Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"It amazes me how people are so concerned with how fast their car goes from Zero to Sixty, yet dont care how fast it goes from Sixty to Zero!" - ME

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...I honestly don't believe we have hit the magic number yet. I think it is 988!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
And ready to receive any and all incoming shipments Smile Thanks Dan! And congrats on your temporary promotion to godhood- one hopes you won't misuse your new found power Wink Though... it could be fun!!!

Joanna

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
And no go changing your title to Lord of All I Survey! either, okay???

Dan wouldn't do that.

<at least not without the help of thoes above 1000 post>
<laugh maniacly>

Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I dont even know if I can! LOL But its really a good idea.. lets find out! hehehehehe...

Starwolf.. Sorry, but I dont need the help, after all I am Lord of All I Survey!

hehehe Smile

Disclaimer: Even though I have a Moderator tag, I am not an employee of Non-Sport Update. My opinions are strictly my own and not nessecarily the opinion of NSU or any of its employees.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
Although still in the midst of his reign as acting-moderator, I'd like to commend Dan on the job he's been doing. Over the past few days there has been a lot going on and I want to make sure I say a big, vocal, thank you Big Grin

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

I just wanted to let you know that I am back (I know, I know...who cares?). It's gonna take a while for me to go through e-mails, orders, etc. and to get through all the posts here. I hope everyone will be patient with us, especially those awaiting word on the 1,000th member, the Terminator 2 NSU competition winner, an answer on the thread about "those" ads in NSU, what may or may not be on future variant NSU covers, and everything else that has popped up last week. I can see it was a busy week and that Dan certainly had his hands full and I thank him again for his help.

Anyway, I'll try to get to those NSU-related post that have gone unanswered soon.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi All:

I just wanted to let you know that I am back (I know, I know...who cares?). It's gonna take a while for me to go through e-mails, orders, etc. and to get through all the posts here. I hope everyone will be patient with us, especially those awaiting word on the 1,000th member, the Terminator 2 NSU competition winner, an answer on the thread about "those" ads in NSU, what may or may not be on future variant NSU covers, and everything else that has popped up last week. I can see it was a busy week and that Dan certainly had his hands full and I thank him again for his help.

Anyway, I'll try to get to those NSU-related post that have gone unanswered soon.

Dude, you're gonna have wished you stayed in San Diego Smile

Welcome back!

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Not a problem Harris, anytime!

It has been a "fun" week! LOL But this "Substitue Teacher" is going home now! Big Grin

From the Pics it looks like you guys had a blast at ComiCon, wish I could have gone! (Maybe next year!)

TaTaForNow!

Disclaimer: Even though I have a Moderator tag, I am not an employee of Non-Sport Update. My opinions are strictly my own and not nessecarily the opinion of NSU or any of its employees.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Harris -- we missed you Big Grin

BTW: I'd like to say you made a great choice having Dan fill in for you as moderator...he did a bang-up job.

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Harris!!!!! Wave

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Nice to have you back Harris! Wavey

I for one think Dan did a wonderful job as substitute moderator. Dance We certainly didn't make it easy for him!

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did Dan do a good job?

Moderatorly. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did Dan do a good job?

well.... NSU didn't burn down, and the place wasn't raided by the police or FBI, so i guess he did a good job Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Welcome Back Harris!!!

I really wasn't trying to be a trouble maker for the sub Wink

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Normal again now????

hehehehe, I think so!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yep, you are. Sorry to dethrone you. Frown

I even told Dan earlier today that I was going to blackmail him into being moderator forever. It was nice to have him doing this all those days. Thanks again, Dan. And Card Master, if you are reading this, you can come back now. But keep in mind that Dan may now freely fight with you at will. He he.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Normal again now????

hehehehe, I think so!

Dan?
who ever told you that you were normal?

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
And Card Master, if you are reading this, you can come back now. But keep in mind that Dan may now freely fight with you at will. He he.

Ooh, you love causing trouble, don't you...!

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post