Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (November)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here's our community report for November. Looks like we have some new faces that have joined our "hall."

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

UBB.x Monthly report

December 2002

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ December 2002 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  November 1-30, 2002

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (184 Posts)
Quaint1 (137 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (131 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (122 Posts)
barobehere (118 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

MiniMe (23 Posts)
barobehere (22 Posts)
nandyploom (17 Posts)
wolfman-golf (11 Posts)
Kennywood (11 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:22.61

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

1000 free autos from Rittenhouse! by barobehere (with 59 posts and 1435 page views)
RA autograph giveaway favorites by MiniMe (with 47 posts and 1372 page views)
Anyone interested in doing a secret santa type card/gift exchange? by collector of things (with 75 posts and 1169 page views)
Lara Flynn Boyle Auto's by Batman (with 50 posts and 1100 page views)
Two Towers:Possible pattern to pulling Autographs and a request by Quickbeam (with 47 posts and 1112 page views)

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
I DO have a life!!!! lol razz big grin razz

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I went DOWN 73 posts in only one month??? and Paul pulled ahead by 15 posts frown

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"When our friends start killing people, we help them, thats what we do" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 10-22-02

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Geez, at the rate some of you guys and gals are going we're going to be seeing the first member with 1000 posts by the end of January or sooner! It wasn't so far back that we were all impressed by someone reaching 500 posts. Simpler times...

-Bob-

"I'd take a bullet for safety."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mini Me has no life and thats official. big grin razz

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
WOOO HOOO!
I broke into the top 5!!!!!!

happy dance... happy dance... (okay, now my coworkers are staring at me!)

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!"

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Almost did not make the top five post.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geez, at the rate some of you guys and gals are going we're going to be seeing the first member with 1000 posts by the end of January or sooner! It wasn't so far back that we were all impressed by someone reaching 500 posts. Simpler times... -Bob-

- Since it's only a little less than 70 posts for me, the 1000 post marker should occur within a week (or ½ week longer if it's a slow week wink).
quote:
Mini Me has no life and thats official. big grin razz - wolfman-golf

- That's what they told me when I took my oath as a Watcher. cool wink

@@@ ScottEvil cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
70 posts would take you 500 not 1000, MiniMe.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Only if you don't count my 500 previous posts
under my original identity, before entering the Witness Protection Program. Those that were here prior to Labor Day know what I'm referring to, as well as those that have been able to piece together the clues that I've been leaving.

@@@ ScottEvil cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'm Back!!!

Ok, how about two categories - the first to hit 1000 using 1 id and the first to hit it in amalgamated form?

Au Res.,
Paul (who wishes to leave no doubt as to who will be going for the former - I have a reputation to maintain!)

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Whoosh!

Thats the sound you will hear when I hit 900 before you Paul smile
LOL

"When our friends start killing people, we help them, thats what we do" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 10-22-02

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Won't happen, dude!
Well, probably won't happen.
Well, might not happen unless I'm sabotaged.
Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
you are too far away for me to sabotage your computer... but if you just download this file........... LOL

you are right probably wont, unless I change my avatar 100 times! LOL

but we should both hit 900 by the end of December!

and Mini-dude, you had 250-300 (when you just "Watched") posts when I joined! so in that time, I have caught up about 100 posts (Paul had about 150 around then too!)

Like I said..... WHOOSH!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
I am not quite in the same league, but I just noticed I've finally broken the 100 barrier. Maybe I'll start picking up speed now. Sometimes I wish the report would tell how many times a person has visited, then I might have a shot.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Carl,
Congratulations on breaking the 100!
Au Res.,
Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
There should be a place that shows most posts from a brand new member. I am shown as one of those lucky 36 who found the board and signed up though.

Charstar

wink

Act your way into right thinking or was it think you way into right action.-unknown "BE GOOD"
Charstar* Go for what you know!!!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post