Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Over 10 Years of Card Talk
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Over 10 Years of Card Talk
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Guys!!! I'm just sorry I missed the first 3 years.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Been here for 8 years. Check in frequently. I didn't for a while and got a friendly reminder email! I will lift a glass tonight and toast to another 10 years and more!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jake, Jane, and EriktheArchitect!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
My thanks go to the Toser's for providing a great website and magazine!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post