Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Purging Old Trade Posts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purging Old Trade Posts
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I will be purging all old trade posts in both of the trading forums. All topics whose most recent response is prior to July 1, 2003 will be deleted. In other words, if you have posted something prior to July 1st and it is the only post in that topic, it will be deleted. Or if you posted something prior to July 1st and the most recent reply is also prior to July 1st, it will be deleted.

If you need the information from your post, please go to it now and copy the information. And if you would like it to stay online, please post a response in that topic now so that the most recent response will be after July 1st.

The purge will take place sometime next weekend so please take action by Friday, August 8th.

Thanks. If you have any questions, please post them below or e-mail me.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
So to clarify (because my brain STILL hasn't kicked into gear this AM).......

If anything is from June 30 or before and has NOT gotten a reply in July, it'll be deleted by 8 August.

If anything is from 1 July OR has gotten a reply in July it'll stay put.

EDITED because obviously my typing fingers weren't quite awake either - d**n cats!

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

[This message was edited by tialessa on August 01, 2003 at 01:49 PM.]

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Tialessa:

Ummmm....Did you mean June 30? If so, your first statement would be correct. And either way, your second statement is correct.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You wouldn,t like to come over and purge my bedroom would you because i can no longer get to the bed. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
You wouldn,t like to come over and purge my bedroom would you because i can no longer get to the bed. Big Grin

Well, I've just had a purge here and now I can see the desktop. Oh, and you may be interested to know you will shortly be the recipient of some of said purged articles... Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
yes the hat has a birthday on the 8th august , enough time to send all those lovely pressies Bouncey
JTH

I AM SURE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS, AFTER 50 YEARS OF LOOKING I AM STILL NO CLOSER TO FINDING IT

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick FYI. We're purged! Purged of all trading posts prior to 7/1/03. Phew...that was a lot of posts! We went from 1809 topics to 272 topics and from 7893 posts to 1885.

Harris

PS Happy belated birthday John The Hat!!