Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (January)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (January)
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Congrats to everyone!!!!

And I managed to stay on one of the lists - the 5th top topic!!!

I'll hit 500 posts one of these day! I'm just more the quiet type! (yeah, right)!!! Wink

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Mike:

Too bad we don't have a list for Card Talk Elders. Surely, you would make that one!

Oh, I'm not saying Mike is old...just saying Mike has been around here in Card Talk land longer then most.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I cant believe I forgot to post here! Oh my!
I am slipping! Congrats Harris on getting Silver (and Im not talking about your hair or an Olympic medal!)

And look at this, Mini-Dude and Wolfie hogging the spotlight! Congrats guys Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Tennessee Titans 34, Pittsburgh Steeler 31
The refs were paid off!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
be caught talking back to our elders!

opps!
The board would be in disarray.
What to do then?

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
And look at this, Mini-Dude and Wolfie hogging the spotlight! Congrats guys Smile --- mtlhddoc2
- How quickly they forget... Don't you remember? Just last month (stats for Dec) You were right up there also. Big Grin You're slipping. Big Grin Smile

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Dan,
You better start pulling your weight and getting back into the top five soon, else the Team Silver World Domination Plan will lose momentum and MiniMe will break away from the syndicate and go 'rogue'...
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
I think Mine is going to clone himself again, and lap the field with both names. Hehehe...

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Mine is going to clone himself again, and lap the field with both names. Hehehe... --- vorpmi2
- Well since the 3rd 500th mark is approaching quickly, It may be time again to re-invent myself and "Phoenix". Then there can be the three of us (one for each 500th landmark. [HeHeHe]

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

[ " Sometimes just a bit mischievous, but not truly evil. " Wink ]

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
I think its fun! To change that is. I was Trinity for about a week. It's always fun wearing Black like that! I like changing my avtar every so often. However I like my new one very much.
I can't see changing it for a long time . It may be a Yearly thing now.

Minime. "Go on make that change!"
Angel

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post