Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (January)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (January)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Below is the community report for January (as well as my 1,000 post, I think).

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

February 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ February 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  January 1-31, 2002

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (238 Posts)
wolfman-golf (195 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (160 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (147 Posts)
Quaint1 (140 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

MiniMe (24 Posts)
Card Master (20 Posts)
international man of mystery (16 Posts)
wolfman-golf (13 Posts)
H_Toser (12 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:23.71

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Topps Announces Daredevil Breakdown by TheUberBob (with 74 posts and 1922 page views)
New Inkworks by David R (with 38 posts and 743 page views)
CONTEST TIME by Over_Worked_Mom (with 39 posts and 694 page views)
Lord of the Ring Contest Winners by H_Toser (with 35 posts and 648 page views)
Gummies NSU by miket999 (with 24 posts and 631 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS HARRIS

- Our card collecting brother has joined us in the Silver arena. Big Grin The FOURTH POSTKETEER has arrived. Big Grin

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Dance Dance Dance Dance Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep Cool Cool Cool Cool

- And what a way to announce his 1000th, with a "Who's Talking List" Big Grin

- Looks like it's the Pole Position Big Grin for the first two sections again with no placements in the third.

@@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Yay! I started the number one topic! Take that! (I don't know what anyone would *be* taking, mind you, I just know you have to take it).

-Bob-

"I'd take a bullet for safety."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Yay! to Harris!
Yay! to Bob
Yay! to me for getting into the top 5 again!

Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Harris. Smile

Notice the wolfman has prowled up to second place whilst nobody was looking and who are these silver members trailing in my wake. Razz

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Trying to stay in the top 5 has gotten me to almost 500!!!

Dobby: still a guy, even though my avatar is Chloe
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
~~~~~~ 500 ~~~~~~

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
For your 500th!
Congrats Harris on 1000 we knew you could do it!!

I however am just getting worse lol I havnt been in the top 10 in 2 months. I am just a slacker!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
I gonna make that list one of these days. Maybe I should drink a whole lot of coffee, stay up late, and just babble aimlessly. Oh wait, I already do that I just dont write(type) it down.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Congratulations ....

--- Dobby The House Elf:

- on (almost) reaching 500 posts. You may have received Bronze status but remember what I said about .'s and fluff posts in regard to CARE packages? Wink Will e-mail you later in the week about shipping your CARE package, when you reach your (REAL) 500th post. Wink

@@ ScottEvil Smokin'

[ "I'm not trying to be Evil; just trying to be fair." ]

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey!!!! I hit it without 200 test posts!! Wink

P.S. Thanks all for the congrats! I didn't know there was a care package! I love surprises!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats fellow bronze. Elephant

Or should that be nearly bronze......... Wink

I didn,t know test posts counted, you could do 500 of those without ever putting anything on the actual threads. Confused

Time for a ruling me thinks.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and our . joke was only a couple of posts! So, I am proud to be a Bronze Member! (Kind of like Goldmember?)

And Thanks to Harris for changing my title, I didn't even have to ask!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
No problem, Dobby. By the way, I'm not holding the "dot" thread against you, like those other meanies, mini and wolfman. Smile Though I don't encourage such foolish threads either Roll Eyes

Harris

Picture of vorpmi2
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dobby. Maybe instead of Dobby, we will nickname you Dot, so you never forget them shame of a fradulent(that was a big word...did I spell that right)post.....Or ....since ' is used to show something was left out, you could just say that it (') was for the whole post instead or a few letters.

If you can laugh at yourself....you will always be happy.

Posts: 278 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Good Job! I happened to really enjoy the dot thread. If there were any 7up trading cards/promo cards they may fit into the DOT catagory, Untill then Congrats on the Bronze title. I'll see you in a couple of months after I get my posts up higher!

Roll Eyes

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
I forgot to talk to you! Congratulations on moving up to a Silver-Worker
I know your answers have helped me a lot since I joined the board.

Thanks!!

This dots for you .jk
Wink

I also wanted to say I enjoy seeing the reports you post. It nice to see how much some of us like to talk Eek

Wow, Minime over 200 posts in just one month!
& I thought I talked a lot! Wink

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
No problem, Dobby. By the way, I'm not holding the "dot" thread against you, like those other meanies, mini and wolfman. Smile Though I don't encourage such foolish threads either Roll Eyes --- H_Toser

- HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... If I was truly such a meanie, Frown would I be sending Dobby a CARE package for reaching Bronze status? Frown

--- Dobby_the_House_Elf:

- Sent you a communiqué regarding Bronze status CARE package delivery instructions. Wink Wave

@@@ ScottEvil Eek

[ "I not truly Evil, although some think that I'm a meanie." Eek Frown
(Which makes me sometimes wonder if I should become just that ? Eek Eek Eek ]

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hang on a minute, if you,re not a meanie that only leaves me. Eek