Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (October)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (October)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps MiniMe will take his rightful chatty place back & kick me off that list. Big Grin --- Tialeesa
If you insist Wink Your wish is my command, m'lady. Wavey
quote:
OK, Starwolf I'll help you out. Just what is that green creature as your avatar? --- Barbara C
It's Bart Simpson with a SpongeBob/Martian head w/antennas. Wink
quote:
Dog gone it! He's gone and given the whole thing away. Ah well, at least he didn't mention the part about the fried chicken. --- H_Toser
HEY !!! I'm gone a few months and you're giving out fried chicken !?! Roll Eyes

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Yes There giving out all kinds of Chicken just check out the Chicken tread in the chatter section!

P.S. My avtar may change in your honor. a gal you may like Big Grin & it's a good time to put her back up!!! I still can't wait to go see that movie. Big Grin Cool

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes There giving out all kinds of Chicken just check out the Chicken tread in the chatter section!

P.S. My avtar may change in your honor. a gal you may like Big Grin & it's a good time to put her back up!!! I still can't wait to go see that movie. Big Grin Cool --- Charstar

Thanks for the link. At first I just thought it was Harris' fowl attempt at humor (mispelling and pun intended). That topic thread is hilarious. I gotta add to it when I have a list compiled later.

And Trinity is back ? Luv You Yipee. Dance I missed you and Iron Lung Man as well. Wink

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:
quote:
OK, Starwolf I'll help you out. Just what is that green creature as your avatar? --- Barbara C
It's Bart Simpson with a SpongeBob/Martian head w/antennas. Wink

I'm guessing not too many of you folks watch "Invader Zim" on Nickelodeon. Shame on you!

-Bob-

I dunno, Prezkot. I am pretty damn spongy.

[This message was edited by TheUberBob on November 07, 2003 at 04:19 AM.]

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
UberBob, I usually don't watch Nickelodean. But thanks for the info. Smile

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, did someone say free chicken Wink

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
shame on you MiniMe (good to see the postaholic is back Thumb Up), and you Barbara C, and you Wendi for not recognizing the most demented creature in all known existence (well, since Ross Perot that is Big Grin)

"his name is Gir and he dances on the sand"
well....he dances anywhere actually Eek
and TheUbeeBob is correct he is from Invader Zim, which finally comes out on dvd next year Big Grin

<sigh>
is life good or what? Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
After last month's sterling effort, I am nowhere to be seen (although I did predict this as I knew I was coming up to some wind down time). Nice to see Boy-Prezkot in the lists though.

As for the rightful heir taking back his throne, I think the time has passed. Young, new, blood has claimed it's rightful place...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
shame on you Barbara C, and you Wendi for not recognizing the most demented creature in all known existence (well, since Ross Perot that is Big Grin)

My bad. LOL

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
shame on you MiniMe (good to see the postaholic is back Thumb Up), and you Barbara C, and you Wendi for not recognizing the most demented creature in all known existence (well, since Ross Perot that is Big Grin) --- Starwolf1001:
Common.... Wink Take a closer look. Admit it..... Tell me it doesn't look like Bart Simpson with the spike hair and something from out of one of the Simpsons Halloween episodes about space invaders (with those antennas and green face).

I am not a postaholic. Big Grin I just have a lot of questions to respond to. Big Grin If everyone would stop asking so many questions to which I have the answer to, I wouldn't be posting as much. Razz Wavey

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:
I am not a postaholic. I just have a lot of questions to respond to.

if you didn't disappear for months then you wouldn't have such backlog would you. nobody's fault but your own...

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I am not a postaholic. I just have a lot of questions to respond to. --- MiniMe
if you didn't disappear for months then you wouldn't have such backlog would you. nobody's fault but your own... --- BCW
- You seemed to have missed the two Big Grin, one Big Grin at the end of each sentence.... Twak ..... Razz ... Big Grin

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I choose to ignore emoticons if they don't help me demonstrate my point Wink

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?