Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (October)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (October)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here are the monthly stats for October.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

November 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ November 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  October 1-31, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

wolfman-golf (539 Posts)
tialessa (303 Posts)
xSaBx (236 Posts)
Prezkot (225 Posts)
Wendi (225 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

barobehere (30 Posts)
xSaBx (28 Posts)
Kennywood (25 Posts)
Wendi (20 Posts)
H_Toser (18 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:21.17

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

New Rewards scheme by Rittenhouse by Boldlygone (with 100 posts and 2186 page views)
Free "Digital" or "Online" Trading cards by mtlhddoc2 (with 130 posts and 1746 page views)
Philly October '03 Pictures by H_Toser (with 65 posts and 1494 page views)
Philly Show Reports by The Mouseketeer (with 49 posts and 1425 page views)
Secret Santa Participation by Kristy (with 83 posts and 1122 page views)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all those who made the list! Big Grin

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Wow! I started one of the five most popular topics?!? That's a first for me. Bouncey

Mine! Mine! Mine! ~ the seagulls from Finding Nemo (or me sniping on eBay Cool)

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
*wince* would someone shut me up? I think that's the 4th month in a row I've been one of the most chatty........

Perhaps MiniMe will take his rightful chatty place back & kick me off that list Big Grin

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Wavey Well send me to the bottom of me Apples 'n' Pears. Would you Adam and Eve it! I started the No.#1Most Popular topic last month. Dance Dance

As for Wolfie. He's got more Rabbit than Sainsbury's Wink

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Wow, I made it on both Top 5 lists this month!!! I am too gabby!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
Wow, I made it on both Top 5 lists this month!!! I am too gabby!

Congratulations to those who made the list. I won't call you gabby. I prefer to say "colorful".

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I love color!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Eek Eek Eek

Is that me. Own up, who,s been posting under my name. I never did that many posts on my own.

Oh hang on, 500 of those posts were in trying to win Darrens contest.

And i did. Dance Elephant Clap

Hi Darren Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't made the lists again Frown, and I was sure that I was posting more.

On the other hand, for the first two weeks of October I was busy revising, so I guess the large amount of posts in the second half of the month still made it a quiet month for me.

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...I'll admit I'd like to try and be Gold before Christmas... so I think I may have to take Wolfie on...

Maybe I can get Darren to do some more quizzes...??? Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I guess wolfie has totally abandoned his previous efforts NOT to make the top five. Roll Eyes Razz

Mine! Mine! Mine! ~ the seagulls from Finding Nemo (or me sniping on eBay Cool)

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
...I'll admit I'd like to try and be Gold before Christmas... so I think I may have to take Wolfie on...

If not for the fact that I'm 500 behind you I might give you a run for your money with all the new releases out soon....

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
not on any list this month, thought i'd was being a little quite lately Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
If not for the fact that I'm 500 behind you I might give you a run for your money with all the new releases out soon....

Well, I'm guessing I'm gonna have a lot to say this month...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
not on any list this month, thought i'd was being a little quite lately Big Grin

OK, Starwolf I'll help you out. Just what is that green creature as your avatar?

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing but didn't want to ask

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Fair warning - I HAVE to make Gold by the end of the year - I HAVE TO!
I haven't been on the 'look who's "Talking" reports for rather a long while either - must make amends.

So, my next new topic will be aobut the Buffy Season 7 Gummie card being personally autographed by SMG and immediately being listed on eBay for a low price - probably with punctuation marks and homicidal insects thrown in to the equation somewhere...
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.paulbines.co.uk

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Fair warning - I HAVE to make Gold by the end of the year - I HAVE TO!
I haven't been on the 'look who's "Talking" reports for rather a long while either - must make amends.

So, my next new topic will be aobut the Buffy Season 7 Gummie card being personally autographed by SMG and immediately being listed on eBay for a low price - probably with punctuation marks and homicidal insects thrown in to the equation somewhere...
Au Res.,
Paul

Dog gone it! He's gone and given the whole thing away. Ah well, at least he didn't mention the part about the fried chicken.