Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    CONTEST COMING
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CONTEST COMING
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Most of the contests run for several days - Very few in fact have awarded 1st correct answer. The last contest (for the Get Smart auto) ran for 3 or 4 days and the winners were awarded for Most Creative and then a Random winner was pulled.

The one before that was a series of trivia questions that had to be answered, and it ran for a while too with the winner being the most correct and then smaller second prizes given randomly.

It's been a while since I've had a Be the First one to Answer and Win the Whole Kit Kat and Kaboodle -- though, those are fun too Smile

Take care!
Joanna

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Hmm.. duplicate post. Sorry

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
It's been a while since I've had a Be the First one to Answer and Win the Whole Kit Kat and Kaboodle -- though, those are fun too Smile

I won, I won! My cats names were Kit and Kaboodle. I just know you were talking about me. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Okay- that's just spookily wierd Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TalladegaBrad:!

How about having a deadline for answers, and then reveal the winner, instead of making the winner the FIRST person to get it right? That way, those folks that hang out on the board for 4 or 5 hours per day won't win all of the contests! Big Grin

"All we are is dust in the wind." Kansas circa 1977

I'm with you on that one. Usuually, by the time I see a thread abiut a new contest, it's already over and been won (usually by Wolfie Big Grin )

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Okay- that's just spookily wierd Smile

The Cat's names or Barbara C?? Wink Big Grin

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Hey, Meander, I heard that. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
Hey, Meander, I heard that. Wink

LOL...Shucks...I thought I whispered it low enough...you must have cat ears!!! Wink

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Contest still coming. Sheep

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
It is.. I've had a really rough week, but I promise a contest is forthcoming -- all you sheep out there, just keep jumping rope for a little while longer (maybe until tomorrow)

Sheep

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
LOL...Shucks...I thought I whispered it low enough...you must have cat ears!!! Wink

LOL. Yes, they do look like Spocks' Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Maybe the answers should be given and the winner would be someone who comes up with the wildest questions??? ElephantGO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is there an actual real answer to the competition question or is it that you make a good one up.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
There is indeed an actual answer to the question -though, if I'm feeling gracious, I may be able to swing a bonus prize. Please also remember that this is just part one.

We still have the Multiple Choice Questions for Patdata, the Write your Name (or something like that) for xSaBx, as well as the Bond question Smile Plus whatever else my devious mind can come up with.