Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (July)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (July)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
It's nice to know that someone reads & enjoys my posts. Big Grin Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I enjoy everyone's posts! So much information and nice stories with pack openings, box breakdowns, eBay finds, rumors, and other stuff. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Well seeing as I have not posted much since about the 12 of this month(that is before past hour),I might not hit 300 for the month Big Grin

But I have about a week to go Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Well seeing as I have not posted much since about the 12 of this month(that is before past hour),I might not hit 300 for the month Big Grin

But I have about a week to go Metal

Welcome back Spider! I was wondering what web you were hanging out at that you weren't posting much here! Wavey

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i thought the new results would of been on now i dont think i will of made the charter now

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Bear in mind that Harris was away for a couple of weeks at the end of August and then went off to the Chicago show - so give him a little time!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
oh i didnt know that imissed him saying he was going away no worries

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post