Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Avengers DVD Contest
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Avengers DVD Contest
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well, since they haven't aire those Joanna eps since like before time began can we substitute an ep from her other show AbFab? Big Grin

Okay, I know... Shake Head

Kendra to Buffy: "I call it Mr. Pointy." Twak

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,ve just done the draw and the winner is.....

wait for it, wait for it...

WOLFIE Elephant Elephant Dance Sheep Clap

I,d like to thank wolfie for doing the draw and for winning.

How does he do it. Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KenBenz
posted Hide Post
I demand a recount! Bouncey

Got Cards?

Posts: 301 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
We all know I'm the winner- I mean, the Contest Czar has to win something, sometime Smile Right? And we all know that being very pregnant, watching TV is about as physical as I get these days-- and I need something new to watch!

Okay, so maybe I'm not the winner, but it would be fun Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'll be announcing them soon. Of course, I said that about the Terminator winners too and still haven't done that yet either, so maybe my word is worthless. We'll have to wait and see, won't we. Razz

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Man, don't tell me we gotta sit on our duffs, with our hands underneath us so we don't commit anything dangerous, and wait as long as that Terminator contest!!

You're gonna make me break out in a regaling version of "Springtime For Hitler" soon... Razz

My Personal Stash
"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -James Danforth Quayle

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Ok, just becuase Prezkot can't wait any longer, we've drawn the names today for the New Avengers contest.

So, without further ado, the winners are....

• Luv2Card
  • Gabfan
  • brandocles
  • Zane DeVan
  • Brian Sculac

Congratulations to the winners!! I've just sent each of you an e-mail. Also, a big, big thank you to Paul Russell for getting this contest going. And another big, big thank you to A&E Home Video for supplying us with the signed New Avengers: Season One autographed prizes!

Thanks all.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Where's my name? You didn't forget, did you?

Guess not- ah well... Congrats to the winners!!!

and better luck next time to all us losers Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brian Sculac
posted Hide Post
Ok, just becuase Prezkot can't wait any longer, we've drawn the names today for the New Avengers contest.

So, without further ado, the winners are....

Luv2Card
Gabfan
brandocles
Zane DeVan
Brian Sculac

Woo-hoooo!! I won! I won!! Thanks very much guys and gals, looking forward to watching this Series. It's beena looong time.

Posts: 27 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
NO, NO, NO.

These names are not me either. Mad

Call for mulder and scully. Big Grin

Oh, by the way, congrats to the winners. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Big Grin Looking forward to them be, the first time ive seen a episode and to be autograph makes it even better. Big Grin

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant
Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep
Clap Clap Clap

Click Banner

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Luv2Card
posted Hide Post
I can't believe it. I'am a winner. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!
Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep

Posts: 57 | Location: Roanoke, VA USA | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post

Congrats guys! Thumb Up

My Personal Stash
"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -James Danforth Quayle

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Thank you to everyone who provided the contest and the prize, this is pretty cool. I have never seen an episode of the Avengers so this will be a treat to see them on DVD. Thanks again for the great prize, can't beleive I won. Cool

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Time for a new contest I want to try,try again!

Sometimes a best friend that doesn't talk back is a good thing!!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
This is like the 5th NSU contest that I've entered, and I still haven't won! There must be something wrong with Harris' drawing method!!

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/
http://www.geocities.com/space_cards/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Also, a big, big thank you to Paul Russell for getting this contest going. And another big, big thank you to A&E Home Video for supplying us with the signed New Avengers: Season One autographed prizes!

On behalf of myself and A&E, I say it was a pleasure to bring y'all this contest. Thanks also need to go out to Harris and everyone at NSU for hosting this little give-away Big Grin

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Before you ask someone to save the world, you'd better make sure they like it the way it is." -- Xander Cage, xXx

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
PPPPFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!! Shake Head

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Call for mulder and scully. Big Grin

Why? They didn't win either...

Congratters to all concerned!
Au Res.,
Paul (off to start entering my wants list on my PDA...)

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Received mine in the mail today. Elephant Elephant

Thanks Again Big Grin

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post