Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    January's Poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January's Poll
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HI ALL Smile
I KNOW THAT THESE CARDS WILL BE ANOTHER NON-SPORT-CARD CLASSIC. Thumb Up

BECAUSE: Thumb Up
Kurt The Writer Shows His Patriotic Spirit, His Compassionate Conservative Philosophy and His Deep Sense Of Purpose. Thumb Up

ALSO: Thumb Up
The Wrapper that the cards are packaged in is Excellent. Thumb Up
It has The AMERICAN FLAG Thumb Up
With Don't Let It Happen Here! On top of the Flag Thumb Up
Terrifying But True Tales Beyond Our Borders. Under the Flag Thumb Up

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do you a picture of the packaging?
Thumb Up

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi olly
My Scanner is not working other wise I would try to post one Wink

Wait till you see the packaging Thumb Up

????????????????????????????????????????

Can someone PLEASE post a pic of The Wrapper that the card are in PLEASE

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I voted that I prefer to be entertained. I don't personally like this type of card at all. But it's a free world (in some countries)

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It is. Confused

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post