Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    2021 NSU Secret Santa Participants
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 NSU Secret Santa Participants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Santa was very generous to me this year.
In addition to giving me a Voyager autograph card, I got the best of both worlds. I had mentioned I collected mainly Star Trek and GOT, and my Santa gave me a DS9 Alexander Siddig autograph card, thus covering both bases! And the best part, I didn’t already have it, so Thank you, Santa.
I also got several Discovery Promos, a Voyager promo and a Game of Thrones Promo. I don’t dare tell Santa I really wasn’t very good last year…he might come and take my gifts!

Thanks Deena for running the Secret Santa this year. And thank you, AWR!

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Thank you Not So Secret Santa!

I got an eclectic mix of cards, much like my collecting in general.

Highlights were sketch cards of local-to-Santa artists, a Linser auto, and a couple of the Alien Predator Universe Finest cards.

Thank you to Santa, and for his helper Deena's work putting this together again this year.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas belated. Thank you to my secret Santa. During the pandemic I was a bit naughty and let my subscription lapse and picked up the last two issues at a book store that typically got the copies in a week before the next issue was due Out! Now I am all set.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post