Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Moderators
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Moderators
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Two of our moderators have recently left their moderator posts: Kennywood (Kevin) and xSaBx (Sarah). I want to wish them both the best and publicly thank them both for helping me out with what can be a thankless job. They both deserve the community's thanks, as well, for helping to keep things on track around here.

Two long-time Card Talk members will be taking their place. Tialessa will be now working the General Card Discussion forums with jon@webjon.com. And Ryan Cracknell will be working the Card Trading and Advertising forums with Quaint1. Please give them a bit to ease into their new posts. I'd also like to thank them both for offering to help out.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I object!!! Mad

When was the Election??

What are the candidates policies???

We the cardtalk public should be told. Big Grin

I'd just like to add my thanks to Kevin and Sarah for all the work they did behind the scenes on our behalf and hope they both enjoy their retirement. Clap

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Please give them a bit to ease into their new posts.

If you say so Harris... but that's a bit extreme to put your moderators through IMO.

Congrats guys... don't let wolfie tire you out. Make him take you through the paces slowly and walk you afterwards! Big Grin Thumb Up Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Lessa and Ryan!

And thanks to Sarah and Kev...

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Tialessa and Ryan for stepping up when needed! Thumb Up

Thanks to Sara and Kevin for their hard work! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Kennywood and xSaBx did a fine job!

And Congrats to the newbies (of being a moderators)!! Thumb Up

--Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I object!!! Mad

When was the Election??

What are the candidates policies???

wolfie? Confused

who ever said CardTalk was a democracy? Big Grin

CardTalk is a dictatorship run by Harris and all i can say about that is......

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MERCIFUL HARRIS Metal

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks and well done to all new and old moderators. Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the out-going Thumb Up
and
congrats to the in-coming Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, and 'welcome' to the new mods Wavey

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bubba
posted Hide Post
Thanks a bunch to Kennywood and xSaBx for helping out with everything Thumb Up

And thanks a bunch to Tialessa and Ryan for taking their places, I wish u a warm welcome to that chair of moderation Thumb Up

quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MERCIFUL HARRIS Metal

So who do I contact about the assassination attempts? Email me Wink

Ted of Scifi Cards

Posts: 39 | Location: My Own Little World | Registered: February 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
I hope Sarah and Kevin will keep in touch with cardtalk. A big big thank you for all their efforts. Thumb Up

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I'm sending a respectful thank you to Sarah and Kevin for their dedication, and sending a welcome to Tialessa and Ryan.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Job well done..and Congrat's to the new ones Clap

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Sarah and Kevin for their work over the years, and congrats to Lessa and Ryan!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to Sarah & Kevin for being the voice of reason all these years and their talent for keeping order on a sometimes caotic board will be missed.

Congratulations and thanks to Tialessa & Ryan for picking up the gauntlet. You've got a hard act to follow but I'm sure you'll rise the the challenge Thumb Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I wonder who will be the first person to get a Twak from Lessa?

Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Wolfie,

I am thinking you, but it may be me. Or maybe Bernie. Hmmmm. Come to think of it, there are lot of possibilities. But I am betting on you Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I wonder who will be the first person to get a Twak from Lessa?

Wolfie, you want a Twak? You get a Twak Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats 2 smacks. Big Grin