Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    2019 NSU Secret Santa Participants
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 NSU Secret Santa Participants
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sho Meester Bond, we meet again.

Santa got for me a sealed box of James Bond Classics 2016, also included were some of the scificards promos from Ed as santa knows a good dealer when he see's one. Big Grin

Disclaimer: other good dealers are available.

Many thanks to my santa. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Many, many thanks to my Santa this year for sending me exactly what I wanted/needed!!

Santa filled two important holes in my Iconic Creations Classic Literature set: I received the War of the Worlds wooden insert card AND the Frankenstein metal Insert card! I also received an unexpected but totally welcome NSU subscription for 2020! I am really looking forward to reading the magazine and getting the inside scoop on all the new sets and creators in the coming year Smile

I would also like to thank my Santa for the card and taking the time to add personal notes. I appreciate things like that. And it wasn’t lost on me that my two insert cards were of the horror genre, one of my favorite things Cool

Thank you Santa for making this a very Merry Christmas and thank you also Head Elf Deena for once again organizing Secret Santa!!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Huge thanks to my Secret Santa this year

I got 3 SketchaFex Cards (Captain Kirk, Mirror/Mirror Spock, and the USS Enterprise) from the Star Trek 35 Anniversary Set.

An awesome addition to one of my favorite Star Trek Sets.

Wishing my Secret Santa a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Andy

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got a couple of Bond Inserts, a nice Trek metal card of a Klingon Battle Cruiser, and a bunch of UK exclusive cards, Disney Store exclusive cards and some grocery exclusives of my favorite Star Wars and Marvel characters- totally unexpected and well appreciated! Thank you Santa!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I got a care package from Liverpool:

Liverpool Ornament and Pin

From the pinup genre:
Dawn and Beyond set and a Elvgren Pinups 2 set

From the Alien genre:
2 Packs of Titan Vinyl Minis
1 Chest Burster Note Pad and Pen

Very cool stuff Santa! I would love to know where you found the Gothic Christmas wrap! I'd love to get some of that on this side of the pond, it was amazing (and of course I forgot to take a photo of it).

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Yippie! My secret santa must of though I was on the nice list! I receive a very nice assortment of the Philly promos from the past several years(since it has been 7 years since I have made it up to one!)that I did not have.
I received an assortment of Gotham season 1 parallel foil cards I needed! Thank you! Gotham has been my main focus for the last 2 years.
And The last Double costume card I need for Gotham season 1 the Bruce/Alfred card! Thank you again, Secret Santa!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A bit late posting but here goes:

Thank you to my secret Santa for the selection of sketches from the  Treasure Chest of Art thread. Highlights include a full colour Yoda by Jason Potratz and Jack Hai, as well as sketches featuring Alien Resurrection, Star Wars and eithier He-Man or She-ra.

And to Ed for the promos.
Happy New Year.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EXCELLENT! I think all of the Santas did a great job this year. I truly appreciate all of your efforts to make your giftee happy. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to Deena for once again looking after the santa, very much appreciated. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jessica and I both received our Non-Sport Update Magazine subscriptions. Thanks very much to our Santas!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post