Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    2019 NSU Secret Santa Participants
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 NSU Secret Santa Participants
 Login/Join

posted
If you plan to participate in the 2019 Secret Santa fun, let me know and I'll update this list. Once I have your form via email, I'll indicate it on this list. We can also use the list to track who has received their gifts.

[1] Deena [Gift subscription will start next year!]
[2] barobehere [Gift Received!]
[3] AJJ [Gift Received!]
[4] Jessica [Gift subscription will start next year!]
[5] dcole [Gift Received!]
[6] AWR [Gift Received!]
[7] Graham [Gift Received!]
[8] Scifi Cards [Gift Received!]
[9] Wolfie [Gift Received!]
[10] Riddler_149 [Gift Received!]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deena,

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I would like to participate, but do not want to receive as I am pairing down my collection considerably. So I would like to be a gifter (gift giver? You know what I mean). Is that possible?

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I would like to participate, but do not want to receive as I am pairing down my collection considerably. So I would like to be a gifter (gift giver? You know what I mean). Is that possible?

You could mark you would only like to receive a subscription to NSU on your form.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Excellent idea Barobehere! Email sent. Thanks for doing this again!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
OK, my NSU Secret Santa gift arrived from the UK before the tree is even up.

But, as soon as the tree is up I'll place it under for the long wait.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
OK, my NSU Secret Santa gift arrived from the UK before the tree is even up.

Well, that's whittled your secret Santa down to a possible 3 Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My prezzie has arrived! Thank you Santa, and roll on 25th.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've still got 4 presents that haven't been shipped yet (or at least I haven't seen a message saying they've been shipped). Tuesday, December 10th, is our recommended ship by date. Fingers and toes crossed that there will be a flurry of messages either later today or tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who has shipped their presents to their assigned giftee!

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my gift from the UK this afternoon! It’s hidden under the tree until Christmas- thank you in advance to my Santa!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm VERY happy to report that all gifts are either on the way or have been received either by or before our agreed upon shipment date!! YAY!!!!!!

Thanks very much to all Santas! Now, the wait begins to either receive the gifts or to stare at the gifts waiting for Christmas to arrive so that they can be ripped open!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It may be worth changing gift received to a different color, say red to show up better against gift on the way.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Received my Secret Santa gift today. Looking forward to opening in on Christmas.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got my gift the other day. How many days do we have to wait to open?? It is calling to me, "Open me! Open me!"

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My gift arrived today, and is now under the tree.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Deena

My santa gift has arrived. Thumb Up

Thats everyone i think. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YAY!!!! All gifts have been received or, in the case of subscriptions, are scheduled to be received in the new year.

Thanks to all participants.

Just a few more days to wait before you can rip open those packages! Once you do, please let us know what you received. I hope it's exactly what you wanted!

Actually, I'll start -- as you can see from the list above, my wonderful Santa got me exactly what I wanted -- a renewal of my subscription to Non-Sport Update. I look forward to the continuation of my subscription which just ended. Thanks very much to my Santa!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Thank you Secret Santa for the subscription to NSU!! Yay!!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
4 more days. Just 4 more days, til I can open.

posted Hide Post
Today is the day that barobehere as well as the other giftees have been anxiously waiting for. Let the package opening and posting of the loot begin!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Well, my Santa really hit the spot for me this year. The following was in my very well-wrapped package:-

9 Detective Comics #1000 cards handed out at WonderCon 2019. These depict variant covers for this issue

Sharknado metal box topper #2 24/150
Sharknado sketch by B. Scotchmer - really well drawn, but I don't know the character/actor.
Sharknado Series One set of 3 promos.

Cryptozoic Bombshells III sketch of Katana by Brian Reindel

10th Anniversary Treasure Chest sketch of the Thing by Tone Rodriguez

2019 Marvel Premier sketch of Dark Phoenix by Brian and Brendon Fraim

I'll be scanning the cards and putting a Facebook link here later in the week.
Thank you so much for the thought and effort put into my prezzie. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.