Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine today , much thanx !
I think i'll actually get the John Wayne cards and make a set for my sister-in-law who's a Duke freak .

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Got them today and I'm glad that these promos don't have UV coating. My mailbox heats up pretty good in late August and the coating probably would have melted! Eek

Thanks to Harris, NSU & Breygent

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grimmsan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer. SASE on the way. Yuk,yuk,yuk....Pilgram.

Posts: 158 | Location: Washington St | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My birthday - same month, day, year as Pee Wee Herman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember when comic books were $.10 ? Packs of cards were $.05?? Really i'm 53. Too old for cards??? Confused Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Check past posts. I was asked if I was 15 by Mr. Toser. So there!!! Also, where's my free promos for my birthday??? Made you all kind of confused??? It's good to have company when the mind goes and i forget to send postcards from where ever my mind is. Confused Cool Razz

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, just registered and I get free cards!

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: September 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Check past posts. I was asked if I was 15 by Mr. Toser. So there!!!

He did ask, and I did answer that, and then he did respond, and then....oh wait, now I'm confused too. Big Grin

Anyway, keep them coming. We have more to give away.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replacing my stolen promos Harris!

They arrived today! Wave Awesome!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
got my promos today - THANKS!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve S.:
Well, just registered and I get free cards!

Thanks!

Quite nice is it not?You will find that every so often,freebies are given out to members Thumb Up

Welcome aboard,have fun and enjoy your stay Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Got my promos today! Smile Thanks a whole lot Harris! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
hoping mine are on thier way

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I rec'd my 2 cards yesterday. Thanks Breygent Marketing and Harris, much appreciated! Thumb Up

Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
Got my cards thanks! They look great!

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine are here Clap Many thanks to ALL concerned Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came yesterday - Thanks to Harris patching up my poor, mangled SASE.
They're cool!

Posts: 84 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say Thank You for the Great Cards - It is truly appreciated Thumb Up
Keep up the Great Work Clap

Posts: 119 | Location: CA. USA | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.

many thanks to Harris and Breygent for this generous offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
hope im not too late this looks great thanks harris and team at nsu

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grimmsan
posted Hide Post
I got mine today. Many thanks. 2+2=3 Twak

Posts: 158 | Location: Washington St | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post