Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Hi All:

Now that we've just sent off the 15th Anniversary Issue to the printer and things should quiet down here a bit before the issue comes out, we want to offer all of our Card Talk members two free promo cards courtesy of Breygent Marketing, NSU, and NSU Card Talk. These promos are for Breygent's upcoming Three Stooges Collectors Cards and John Wayne Collector Cards. Be sure to click on the Breygent link and take a look around their site. You'll find all the details on these two upcoming releases as well as their new Wizard of Oz series.

The two promos are shown above. These cards were originally given away at our Comic Con member gathering breakfast in San Diego last month. We received plenty of extras from Breygent Marketing so we'll offer the rest here (for members only). To get yours, you simply need to send us a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). Include card sleeves and top loaders if you would like your cards mailed back that way. If you are outside of the U.S.A., please include an IRC. Also include a note with your Card Talk user name (just write it on any ole slip of paper, sticky note, etc. and drop it in there).

Send your SASE, sleeves, and top loaders to:
Breygent Offer
c/o NSU
PO Box 5858
Harrisburg, PA 17110

The small print:

1) This offer valid for Card Talk members only. Not a member? Join now so you can get your free promos and join in on the fun of Card Talk!

2) One set of promos per household, please. We realize that there may be more than one member in a particular household but we only have a limited supply of these and do not want members signing up their sisters, cousins, and grandparents for the sole reason to get extra sets. Sorry. Though if you are a lurker and interested in what you see here, we encourage you to sign up!

3) Offer valid while supplies last and may be withdrawn at any time.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Great offer Harris. I hope everyone takes advantage of it.

My SASE will be in the mail tomorrow.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Oooooooooooooooh! Me wants!

Thanks for the offer Harris! Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
For those thinking about these,don't pass on the offer.
I have a set of each promo set.They look great.
They all have a look like they are from their particular era of time.
All of the John Wayne promos have his sig facsimile(sp).

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Sending out for mine tomorrow. Thumb Up

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
hey Harris, you'll be getting an envelope from me Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
i think i might sned one out to you too matey... thanx Smile))

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got some IRC's yesterday Smile, so one in post today. thanks for the offer Harris Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Cool - I'll be sending in my request...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shunt25744
posted Hide Post
Sent off for today. Thanks Thumb Up

Posts: 57 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
awesome offer! Thanks! mine is in the mail. Thanks again! Clap

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Local post office shuts at 11am tomorrow so I guess I'll be getting up early after all Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Great offer Harris. Many thanks for bringing it to us Thumb Up

I got my IRC today will send it off prob. Monday

I really like the sound of the Wizard of Oz set. I'll have to get 2, one for me and one for Julie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am going to have to colllect the Wizard of Oz cards for my mother and I!!!

We love TWO!!!!
I grew up watching it, and I have the DVD now!
Chris Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the offer Harris, as I have them already I won't take up your kind offer which will mean another card talker will benefit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, I will be sending my request today.

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
On it's way Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
SASE on its way monday. Hope I'm not too late!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
SASE on its way monday. Hope I'm not too late!

I'm sure you won't be too late. We have plenty of these to give away. This should be on here for a while.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
SASE on it's way today! I can only hope I'm not too late! Smile

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post