Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exclusive Free Promo Card Offer
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
SASE on it's way today! I can only hope I'm not too late! Smile

Smokin'

Again, I doubt you'll be too late. We've received just about 15 requests so far. And they've all gone out in the mail. Smile

Keep 'em coming.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SASE on its way. Thanks for the oppertunity.

Posts: 78 | Location: Palmdale, CA USA | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
SASE on it's way today! I can only hope I'm not too late! Smile

Smokin'

Again, I doubt you'll be too late. We've received just about 15 requests so far. And they've all gone out in the mail. Smile

Keep 'em coming.

Harris

And mines's on it's way Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Keep 'em coming.

Harris

I hope mine was one of those... Big Grin

And I really hope this new hurricane coming this way doesn't blow the envelope away. Shake Head

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I'll have my SASE mailed out tomorrow. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Received mine in the mail today. Thank you Harris, Breygent and NSU.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Collect the Cards
posted Hide Post
Sending in for the promos thanksSmile

Posts: 351 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great offer looking forward for more promos in the future. Smile

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
big day for promos today
first one from Ginny
then one from Superfro
then one from G
and finally one from you guysThumb Up

Thanks much Harris, got the cards today (although i may have to hide the Stooges one from my brother-in-law Big Grin)

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well, after two days of melting in the Florida heat with no electricity (hurricane Roll Eyes ) I received my envelope.... and that's it. Frown

Someone very adeptly cut a slit just big enough at the end to remove the toploaders. Mad

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Well, after two days of melting in the Florida heat with no electricity (hurricane Roll Eyes ) I received my envelope.... and that's it. Frown

Someone very adeptly cut a slit just big enough at the end to remove the toploaders. Mad

Well, that was nice of them! Shake Head

They should be ashamed of themselves!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I'm just hoping the same thing won't happen to the PW's I'm waiting for. Shake Head

Boy my internet connection is as slow as an old Model T. Frown It took me nine minutes to just log into ebay and by that time the auction I was logging into had ended. Roll Eyes

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
I got the promos today. Thanks Harris & Breygent Thumb Up

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

that completely sucks....wishing bad karma to whomever stole the promos Shake Head

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shunt25744
posted Hide Post
Received my cards on Friday. Thanks Thumb Up

Posts: 57 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
Received my cards today. Beautiful cards, thank you very much. Smile

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Is offer still available????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Is offer still available????

You betcha! Still have plenty more of these to give away so go ahead and send in your SASE, Mister E.

By the way, don't forget that we are giving away two cards, not one. Many people have been sending just one toploader and it's hard to get the two cards into one toploader.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
O K Mister H. Sending SASE out tomorrow! Thanks and many more birthdays to you all at Non-Sport!!!!!! (Mine was 8/27 and no cards no money and no cake!! On diet!!!!!!!).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Thanks and many more birthdays to you all at Non-Sport!!!!!! (Mine was 8/27 and no cards no money and no cake!! On diet!!!!!!!).

Are you 15 too? Big Grin