Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Welcome

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/881604453/m/191604453

December 02, 2000, 09:24 PM
H_Toser
Welcome
Welcome!

We've just added this board to our site. Those of you who may have visited in the past may remember we had another board for visitors to talk on. Unfortunately, it was unstable and was removed some time ago.

With this new "Card Talk" area, we hope our readers, as well as fellow non-sport card collectors, will use this area to discuss issues in the hobby, Non-Sport Update magazine and to find others to trade with.

Have Fun!

Non-Sport Update
December 02, 2000, 09:26 PM
H_Toser
Be sure to let us know what you think of the new board.
December 02, 2000, 09:39 PM
H_Toser
One more thing.....

I would like to thank Cathy Kendrick of www.starwarscards.net for her "kick in the pants" urging us to get a board back up for our site and providing mucho assistence.

Thanks also to Alan, Paul and Lynne for their help as well!
December 04, 2000, 04:12 PM
Don Norton
I'm glad you got this thing going again, and I look forward to reading future messages and contacting other collectors. I like the set-up and having to register. As I recall we got a couple of strange messages in the old forum.
December 05, 2000, 07:09 PM
Quaint1
Well done in getting a message board back! I missed the last one (strange how it went odd towards the end!) and hope that this one will last a lot longer, and provoke some interesting discussions!
Best wishes,
Paul
December 05, 2000, 10:59 PM
BiegelNSU
Good News, The Forum is back! Last time around, I used many Forum replies as the data source for my "Daydream Part 2" article. That's living proof that what you say here IS important to NSU and the Non-Sports community. So let's talk it up!

Alan
December 08, 2004, 03:51 AM
Boldlygone
Wave
Many thanks for starting this message board up. I look forward to many interesting discussions and to making lots of new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender
December 08, 2004, 06:27 AM
wolfie
Hi Harris Wavey

Thank you for your welcome from the past. I will try to post as often as i can but i doubt i will be able to post too much. Roll Eyes Big Grin

December 08, 2004, 10:38 AM
H_Toser
Boy, y'all are stuck in the past Roll Eyes

December 08, 2004, 01:27 PM
spidergoblin
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Boy, y'all are stuck in the past Roll Eyes

posting flashbacks Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
December 09, 2004, 09:00 AM
Fire8rays
Wolfie is just trying soooo hard to get to 10000
posts he is probably looking to see if there are any posts he has not made a reply to

Wolfie you know I am just goofing.Have a great day!