Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Boldlygone = Paul (Boldlygone) Buckton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boldlygone = Paul (Boldlygone) Buckton
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I've just made another user name change. Paul asked to drop his name from his user name so he will now be known here on the board as simply "Boldlygone". Previous posts will reflect the change.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
I don't know. You start a trend and then everyone starts doing it...

Did Paul(Boldlygone)Buckton go boldly to wherever it was that he went? Big Grin

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did Paul(Boldlygone)Buckton go boldly to wherever it was that he went? Big Grin

Nope ~ Still Going. Funny George Takei (Sulu) said the same thing when we chatted in MK

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Is everyone in the UK going to change their screen name? Confused I don't want to even imagine what wolfie would change his to. Big Grin

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
OK. I just saw that the new name shall be Joanna Lumley. Aside from the whole gender switching thing, I like it! Wink

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
I will remain "xst".... Big Grin

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I change my name then everyone wants to do it! Big Grin

Dave

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:
I change my name then everyone wants to do it! Big Grin

Dave

Dave: Actually, BCW is the one who started the wave. Blame him!!!

Kennywon't --- now that's funny!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Dave: Actually, BCW is the one who started the wave. Blame him!!!

Stop trying to pin things on me, Toser Wink

OK, in this instance I accept responsibility.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Ok its BCW fault hr made me do it! Big Grin

Dave

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I will be changing my name to an unpronounceable symbol. You can all call me the Elf formerly known as Dobby

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Dobby: Big Grin

I shall now henceforth be known as Paco O'Malley.

~
Top O' La Manana To Ya

Reverend Jim: Whaaaaat dooooooes a yelllllloooow lllllllight meeeeeean?

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post