Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Forum - Set Building
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Forum - Set Building
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had Bufy series one wants on for a long time. I finally finished it because a couple of people saw the thread. I don't put a lot of needs in the set building part, but I would still like it to go on. You never know who sees the thread and when.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Sioux City, IA | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I noticed a lot of older threads have gone and the ordering of the titles has disappeared. It used to be [Set Name] [Manufacturer] until, it seems, some made up their own all-over-the-place titles, many duplicates and now it's just one big mess.

FWIW I created one new thread with the original title format. Maybe this year I can finish that set Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post