Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Contest 9/5/03
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Contest 9/5/03
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Blue
posted Hide Post
My mind has no concept of heights, weights, lengths etc...
Whenever there is a baby and people ask weight and stuff I just look blank and wonder how much that is...
But as my guessing as done me well so far, I'll go for 9lb 9oz

*Mike*
It's funny till someone gets hurt.....
Then its hilarious.

Posts: 829 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
13lb 7 oz...... OUCH!!!!! Eek Eek Eek

Maybe that's why she needs the c-section??? Confused Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KenBenz
posted Hide Post
I'll have to go with 7lbs 1 oz. All the 'prime' weights are gone already.

Ken

Got Cards?

Posts: 301 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BondJunkie
posted Hide Post
I think 8 lbs 12 oz is still open.....

Lauren

"The name is Bond... James Bond."

Posts: 64 | Location: Webster, NY | Registered: March 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
8lbs 8 1/2 oz Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
8lbs 8 1/2 oz Big Grin

Kevin

No fair Kesmit! No fractions! Don't make poor Harris get out his mathematical books. LOL. Wanna try again?

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
OK I'll go with

6lbs. 9 oz. The same as my little one when she was born.
Big Grin

Sometimes a best friend that doesn't talk back is a good thing!!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of #1hulkfan
posted Hide Post
Wel im guessing this will Wave not be no HULK baby..
so 6 lbs, and 3 oz.. of loving joy..
congrats..
#1hulkfan

"Please Dont make me ANGRY, you Dont wanna see me ANGRY"

Posts: 171 | Location: San Diego , ca, usa | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
8lbs 8 1/2 oz Big Grin

Kevin

No fair Kesmit! No fractions! Don't make poor Harris get out his mathematical books. LOL. Wanna try again?

Spoilsport Razz

8lbs 14oz then Roll Eyes

Good job it's not for how long labour is gonna be Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Will be a nine pounder!!!!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Did I say nine pounder? Make that a nine pound, one ouncer.....if that one has not yet been taken too!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Oops I guess, I goofed, didn't see someone already had my guess so I guess I will try again. My guess is 6lb 12oz.

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
Did I say nine pounder? Make that a nine pound, one ouncer.....if that one has not yet been taken too!

Willgull:

Unfortunately, you'll need to try again. In the range of the lowest guess to the highest guess, the following weights are open (at least, according to my tally):

6 lb 4 oz
6 lb 7 oz
6 lb 8 oz
6 lb 10 oz
6 lb 13 oz
6 lb 14 oz
8 lb 15 oz
9 lb 2 oz
9 lb 3 oz
9 lb 4 oz
9 lb 5 oz
9 lb 6 oz
9 lb 7 oz
9 lb 8 oz

Anyone else want to get in on this before it ends tomorrow (Tuesday)? A random Gummie card is at stake!!!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Anyone else want to get in on this before it ends tomorrow (Tuesday)? A random Gummie card is at stake!!!

Holy Smoke!
If I win, can the "random" Gummie be the Voyager one???? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
uhm...Harris?
if you check the top of page 2, i had 6 lbs 11oz.

just to keep the record strait

(and to get post #1399 Big Grin)

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
OK harris. I'll take the nine pounder, eight ouncer then...

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Woops, my mistake there

sorry Harris Red Face

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I'll take 6lb. 14oz. then, assuming Harris' list of what's available is correct.

-Bob-

"Future events such as these will affect YOU in the future!"

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Can I have 7lb 7 1/2Oz. That was the weight my daughter came in at oddly enough 7 1/2 years ago @ 2:52 on the 25/2.

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No. 1/2,s not allowed. Twak

That was my moderator impression. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post