Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Contest 9/5/03
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Contest 9/5/03
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Let's Turn The Tables on our Contest Czar

Ok, now that the Joanna's contest is over, let's turn the tables a bit. Joanna is soon due to give birth to the next newest junior card manufacturer and Card Talk member, I thought a little baby pool was in order. Since Joanna already knows the date, time, and gender of the baby, about the only thing left is the Jr. Kohlbus's weight. So here's the pool....Guess the baby's weight. The person who guesses the closest will receive a random Gummie card, courtesy of NSU.

Da Rules:

Post your guess here. Only one guess per Card Talk member. Guesses must be posted no later then 9/9/04. The person with the closest delivery weight wins. Weights over and under the actual weight will both be considered but in the event of a tie, the person with lower weight wins. Please read the other posts here so that you don't duplicate someone else's. I'll only consider the first occurance of a duplicate. Please post your guess in the form of X lbs, Y oz Have fun! And good luck Joanna and Robert!!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
8 lbs - 1 ounce. Angel

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
7 lbs - 8 oz

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
7lbs 14oz

"We are all in the gutter, some of us,however, are looking at the stars."

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Since Quaint1 stole my answer - nevermind. Wink

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

[This message was edited by The Mouseketeer on September 05, 2003 at 08:53 PM.]

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
7 lbs 7 oz

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
7lbs 10oz

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
7 lbs 2 oz

Thumb Up

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
6lbs 5 oz - I also predict a birthday of September 16th (which also happens to be mine!!!!!)

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
8 pounds 3oz.

Boy, looks odly like Harris?? Big Grin

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/
http://www.geocities.com/space_cards/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
7 lb. 4 oz.

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me there."

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dizzydolphin
posted Hide Post
I'll say 7lbs even

Posts: 21 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I guess 7 lb 5 oz. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many ounces are there to a pound?

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Lucky sevens for me...7 lbs 7 oz

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
7lb 3oz.

I've guessed in between two people so not to worry about the correct number of ounces. Wink

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally posted by LesleyW:

How many ounces are there to a pound?

Aren't you a scientist, Lesley? Or were you just joking, and I'm being dense?

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
For those others that do not know, 16 ounces = 1 pound

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
how about 6lbs 11ozs Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post