Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Contest 9/5/03
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Contest 9/5/03
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
8lbs 2oz

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
My guess:
8 lbs, 8 oz

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
I guess 8 lbs 9 oz.

Mike
Trade List | Want List

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
8lbs 4oz

"How dreary to be Somebody..."

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6lbs 6oz

Or 36 ct. Big Grin

Angel

Posts: 49 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: August 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
The baby will weigh exactly 8lbs 11oz...
And will be beautiful beyond belief! Luv You

Find out what you like in life... and collect it!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Mouseketeer, you might want to reguess - I beat you to 7 lb 8oz!
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A healthy 8lb.6 oz. baby boy! His first word will be promo, but it will sound like momma.

Posts: 158 | Location: St Augustine,FL USA | Registered: October 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
9 pounds one ounce Smile

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Mouseketeer, you might want to reguess - I beat you to 7 lb 8oz!

Twak
Would it help if I was paying attention? Big Grin

7lbs. 9oz. That's I meant the first time! Wink

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
8 lbs. 5 oz.

Congrats!! Bouncey

Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
8 lbs 7 ounces

Posts: 39 | Location: Jefferson, MO, USA | Registered: July 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
8 lbs, 13 oz Cool

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
9 lbs even.

I'm better if I get a profile shot of the tummy!! Thumb Up

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
lets try 7lbs 6 oz

Remove no spam for email

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Might as well mix up lucky number 7 and unlucky 13 so my guess is 7lbs 13 oz. (I suppose I could have gone for 13lbs 7 oz but I think we'd hear the scream all the way up here in Canada

I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy.
W. C. Fields

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
My guess is a healthy 7 pounds 11 ounces Cool

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
6 pounds 15 ounces

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ManInTheIronLung
posted Hide Post
My Guess is 7lbs 15oz.

Please don't touch! You'll get burned!

Posts: 272 | Location: North Pole | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Damn! Wish I got in on this earlier... uh... after playing logics...

8 1b 10 oz...

Now everything from 7.2-8.11 is taken!

BTW, WENDI, you picked the same as Kathy! Wink

I shalt pity thy fool...

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post