Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Contest 9/5/03
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Contest 9/5/03
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Starwolf~ No problem. I think I have you down correctly.

Willgull~ OK, I'll mark you down for it.

TheUberBob~ How dare you question your administrator? That's it...you're off the board for good! All your Twilight Zone and Outer Limits cards will be replaced with Alf and Babysitter's Club cards.

Paul (Boldlygone) Buckton~ Sorry but I've tried to limit these to whole numbers for both lbs and oz. Wanna try one of the other available weights?

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Da Rules:

Post your guess here. Only one guess per Card Talk member. Guesses must be posted no later then 9/9/04.

*snicker*

I just now noticed this..... Didn't you mean 9 Sept 03? Wink

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Whoops. Yep, after I just posted about cutting someone else a break, I need one myself! Thanks for pointing that out Tialessa. 2003 would be correct of course.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flaming Carrot
posted Hide Post
9lbs 3 ounces.

FC

Posts: 255 | Location: California's Central Valley | Registered: March 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andro
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Cheers,
Andy.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins - Lord Of The Rings

Posts: 252 | Location: Peterborough, UK | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Just under the wire

9 lbs 4 oz.

I am Scifi... Cards.

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Wow, Scifi Cards, that was just under the wire!!

OK, entering for this is now over. This is what I have have, assuming I haven't made any mistakes:

6 lbs 0 oz.
6 lbs 1 oz.
6 lbs 2 oz.
6 lbs 3 oz. #1hulkfan
6 lbs 4 oz.
6 lbs 5 oz. mtlhddoc2
6 lbs 6 oz. angel_cards
6 lbs 7 oz.
6 lbs 8 oz.
6 lbs 9 oz. Charstar
6 lbs 10 oz.
6 lbs 11 oz. starwolf1001
6 lbs 12 oz. Wendi
6 lbs 13 oz.
6 lbs 14 oz. TheUberBob
6 lbs 15 oz. carlvinson
7 lbs 0 oz. Jamie
7 lbs 1 oz. KenBenz
7 lbs 2 oz. Olly
7 lbs 3 oz. LesleyW
7 lbs 4 oz. angeleyes777
7 lbs 5 oz. Wolfman-Golf
7 lbs 6 oz. watcher of watchers
7 lbs 7 oz. kathywc
7 lbs 8 oz. Quaint1
7 lbs 9 oz. The Mouseketeer
7 lbs 10 oz. Brimaster
7 lbs 11 oz. Rich
7 lbs 12 oz. Kennywood
7 lbs 13 oz. Incarnadine
7 lbs 14 oz. barobehere
7 lbs 15 oz. ManInTheIronLung
8 lbs 0 oz. tialessa
8 lbs 1 oz. DoctorChristmasJones
8 lbs 2 oz. BCW
8 lbs 3 oz. Dobby The House Elf
8 lbs 4 oz. Kristy
8 lbs 5 oz. Jessica
8 lbs 6 oz. Bytoryyz
8 lbs 7 oz. mabek
8 lbs 8 oz. Barbara C
8 lbs 9 oz. venom5liter
8 lbs 10 oz. Prezkot
8 lbs 11 oz. MikeFitz
8 lbs 12 oz. BondJunkie
8 lbs 13 oz. Zane DeVan
8 lbs 14 oz. Kesmit
8 lbs 15 oz. Andro
9 lbs 0 oz. xst
9 lbs 1 oz. STCardGeek
9 lbs 2 oz.
9 lbs 3 oz. Flaming Carrot
9 lbs 4 oz. Scifi Cards
9 lbs 5 oz.
9 lbs 6 oz.
9 lbs 7 oz.
9 lbs 8 oz. Willgull
9 lbs 9 oz. Perfect Blue

Best of luck Joanna!

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
...and don't whatever you do, even THINK about the kid being a record breaker... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Looks like rich is going to be the winner!

"Today is not really a good day to die like the klingons so often like to say, maybe next Tuesday is, or even the Sunday after Easter but only after 5 Friday the 13ths and not during any good television, bad television, sure, but also not during a party or someplace public, maybe one day when I am in a closet with no one around and I cannot remember my name, then it will be a good day to die."

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yup, that would be correct Barobehere. See Robert's post here. Congrats Rich.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
Hey Kennywood,
I was ---> <--- that close too... but close only counts with Horseshoes and HandGrenades. Wink
Congrats to the Kohlbuses!

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of....inevitability."

Posts: 856 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Cool! Bouncey
Big Grin
Hey Kennywood and Brimaster, I guess we fellow midwesterners think alike! Me and Kennywood are in Indiana and Brimaster is just over in Illinois!

Congratulations Robert and Joanna!! Thumb Up

Thanks Harris!

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Rich! My guess was originally 7,7 then 7,11 but they were both taken and I am from Chicago so I guess your theory holds true!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Rich, on winning this contest.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post