Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    2018 NFL Season.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NFL Season.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Game: Really enjoyed it. It's the only full live game i get to see each year so i tend to enjoy it whatever happens.

Halftime Show: Whatever happened to this? I remember great shows and they were shows staged on the pitch. Now all that is gone and they just throw a band on and hope for the best, this one was so bad i walked out and came back when the game came back on.

...........and the Patriots won again. I magine what it is like for us Dolphins fans being in the same division, we know we have had it before the season even starts. Frown

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I remember great shows and they were shows staged on the pitch.Frown

What is "staged on the pitch"? You Brits talk funny. Big Grin

Posts: 10401 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
If I owned the club I would dump Beckham so fast his head would spin. Did anyone really think he would play in any of the last 4 games when they were out of the playoffs and he had a boo-boo? He can be a terrific player, but he is a selfish, immature man. Let him be someone else's star and problem, get a bunch of good players in a trade.

Had to bring my old comment back up because I'm happier than I really should be that the Giants just traded Beckham to the Browns of all teams. They aren't getting a bunch of good players, just a couple of not so high draft picks I think. At least it shows how much this superstar wore out his welcome.

I feel sorry for the Browns. If they manage to win a few games, he will act like a fool on and off the field. If they go back to their losing ways, he will quit on them. He's their star now and good luck to them. Big Grin

Posts: 10401 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post