Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2018 NFL Season.

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/9977057096

February 04, 2019, 02:00 PM
wolfie
2018 NFL Season.
The Game: Really enjoyed it. It's the only full live game i get to see each year so i tend to enjoy it whatever happens.

Halftime Show: Whatever happened to this? I remember great shows and they were shows staged on the pitch. Now all that is gone and they just throw a band on and hope for the best, this one was so bad i walked out and came back when the game came back on.

...........and the Patriots won again. I magine what it is like for us Dolphins fans being in the same division, we know we have had it before the season even starts. Frown

February 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I remember great shows and they were shows staged on the pitch.Frown

What is "staged on the pitch"? You Brits talk funny. Big Grin
March 12, 2019, 11:19 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
If I owned the club I would dump Beckham so fast his head would spin. Did anyone really think he would play in any of the last 4 games when they were out of the playoffs and he had a boo-boo? He can be a terrific player, but he is a selfish, immature man. Let him be someone else's star and problem, get a bunch of good players in a trade.

Had to bring my old comment back up because I'm happier than I really should be that the Giants just traded Beckham to the Browns of all teams. They aren't getting a bunch of good players, just a couple of not so high draft picks I think. At least it shows how much this superstar wore out his welcome.

I feel sorry for the Browns. If they manage to win a few games, he will act like a fool on and off the field. If they go back to their losing ways, he will quit on them. He's their star now and good luck to them. Big Grin