Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Anyone from WV?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from WV?
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
I am looking for trek lottery tickets from this state to complete (?) my collection!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hi

Sorry just saw your post on RA and then I looked on here. I anwsered you on RA as well.

I live in WV what are the exact tickets your looking for.

Brian

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Here is the WV lottery ticket site's info :
http://www.wvlottery.com/games...nts.aspx?game_id=693
I won an auction on ebay and it shows 4 or possibly 5 different images.
http://www.wvlottery.com/games...nts.aspx?game_id=693

Sadly, the seller opted to not ship the tickets and I didn't get them Frown
I am looking to get a one of each of the available images unscratched. Thanks so much for considering my request!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Ill check the stores this week and see what I can come up with. I let you know by this weekend.

Take care
Brian

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hi

I found one style of lottery. Is the difference in the ticket. The enterprise as in TOS TNG etc.

The keep the tikets in machines and the clerk said the all look the same. There is one place I have to check yet.

Do you want the tickets if so let me know for sure and I purchase each version I can find. I dont play lottery so please only confirm if you want them for sure.

Im only looking for return on actual ticket price and postage. I will also consider trade if you have anything on my want list.

Its posted on here.

Take Care
Brian

Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
The do have all 5 designs. Let me know if you need.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I would love a set of all 5. Unscratched. Just let me know how I can pay you and I'll send the money for the tickets and postage. THANKS for the help!!!

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
By the way, sorry to be so slow to respond. Don't' take my lack of response as lack of interest, more of being a dork!