Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    2019 NFL Season
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 NFL Season
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

You could be a Bengals or Dolphins fan, sorry wolfie. Big Grin

Yeah ya got that right... Frown

Posts: 27813 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Idiot Dolphins win ......WHY?????? Confused

Posts: 27813 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Idiot Dolphins win ......WHY?????? Confused

Because the Jets' runners smash into the back sides of their own offensive linemen, the Jets QB doesn't know when the ball is snapped, the Jets' offensive line doesn't block anyone and the Jet's defensive players wave as the ball carrier goes by. The Dolphins could have laid down on the field and the Jets would still trip over their bodies. I actually LMAO watching that game. Big Grin

Posts: 7263 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dolphins won. Patriots lost. There was a time long ago when that happened a lot. Maybe Adam Gase is just not a good head coach. I've heard he is hard to get along with, wearing out his welcome in Miami because of that. Brian Flores is getting something together in Miami from loose parts. Imagine what he'll do if a few draft picks pan out.

We're halfway through the season now. The Patriots are winning the AFC East as everyone predicted. Don't downgrade them now just because they were destroyed by Baltimore. I think Bellichick took his foot off the gas by sometime in the third quarter because he knows they'll be facing off again in the playoffs. He learned from that game.

The Steelers lost Roethlisberger and they've been uneven but they also appear to be finding their stride. I didn't see the Browns in the playoffs. They'll struggle to get to 8-8. Baltimore is at least going to the AFC Championship game.

Even with Mahomes missing a few games, it appears Kansas City is still going to win the AFC West. I don't think they can get to the Super Bowl now, though. Either New England or Baltimore is going to get there.

Houston seems to have the advantage in the AFC South now.

It looks like the Cowboys are going to win the NFC East outright.

The Rams slumped early. They're improving but they can't win the division now. At the beginning of the season I thought the 49ers could make the playoffs but they look awesome right now. Yeah, they edged the Redskins and Cardinals but good teams win close games. Seattle needs more on defense before they can be a Super Bowl contender again.

Things are going to change but we might be looking at a Super Bowl rematch from a few years ago...Ravens vs. 49ers.

I can't believe we're already at Week 10.

Jess

Posts: 890 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER

Posts: 5621 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
COLT POWER

Thumb Up

Posts: 11655 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
DOLPHINS POWER... Bouncey Dance Big Grin

Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
DOLPHINS POWER... Bouncey Dance Big Grin

On a roll. Thumb Up

The Dolphins/Colts game was like watching guys run in wet cement. It was a close game, but only because neither was able to a put much together for a whole drive. The Dolphins looked like they were making more of an effort at the end, so maybe they can get a couple of more off iffy teams.

The Toilet Bowl between the Jets and Giants was also close and had some excitement, if you can get excited about two awful teams equally matched. Jets won, now both 2 - 7. Eli has to be laughing to himself. He'd be getting killed out there. Wink

Posts: 7263 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post