2019 NFL Season

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/9307016196

February 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
wolfie
2019 NFL Season
Nice stadium. Thumb Up

Good game, enjoyed it. Thumb Up

Half time show did nothing for me, i really miss the shows from years ago when they were like some big production. Now they just throw a few pop stars on saves them doing anything. Frown

February 03, 2020, 06:09 PM
catskilleagle
I picked the Chiefs to win it all at the beginning of the season and they did. I think that's the first time I got that right - so many ups and downs for the better teams. It looked like the Ravens had just the 49ers to worry about late in the regular season.

The 49ers were putting pressure on Mahomes and held the Chiefs to 10 points well into the 4th Quarter. The Chiefs, meanwhile, started getting to Garoppolo and they bottled up the 49ers running game at key moments. It helped that the Chiefs had reached the championship game last year while only one current 49ers player was on the team during their last playoff run (and Super Bowl loss) several years ago. And then there was that little wrinkle Reid used on fourth down that got them a first down, pulling a page from a Rose Bowl game before most of us were born. I picked the 49ers by 4 but it was good to see an old coach get his first Super Bowl win.

Jess