Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Email request for Jeff Allender
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Email request for Jeff Allender
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
To Jeff or anyone else. I need some assistance getting Jeff Allender's email address? I can't seem to open the link attached to his profile.
I have a new set to add to his checklist.
Thank you!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The email link on his website shows allender@comcast.net

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You found me, anyway.

Tech comment: I guess "mailto" links on web pages can be handled in odd ways after browser updates; sometimes they try to use different email apps than the user prefers. Usually they've been working.

They have the great benefit that the name of the page that created the request can be made the subject line for the email. (This is very useful when the correspondent doesn't put every detail in the question/comment!)

That address has been stable long enough where I figure I can hardwire it into my profile. The mailto in the profile merely pointed to the main page anyway.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post