Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Colt Power!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colt Power!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Yes, I know it's preseason, and no Manning, but we are beating the SB Champs at halftime, so there! Colt Power!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Took a nap during the second half, apparently so did my team as I awoke to a Green Bay game winning FG. Dang! Oh well, it's only preseason! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Colt loss of power?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Do bats hibernate? I have the feeling we won't hear much from the Batman this year. Eek

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have faith in Kerry Collins, he will manage the offense and not make many mistakes, but he certainly is not Peyton. I can see a 10-6 season if things break right, but, yes, there could a lot less COLT POWER this year, it will certainly be interesting. Cool

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I always liked Collins when he played in NY. They might do better than that this year, but I think the Colts may need a new future QB. If Manning has any unresolved problem with his neck, he would be a fool to keep playing. He has a ton of money now and, with his mouth, he could land a sweet sportscaster's spot anywhere. Why would he take a chance on permanent injury? He'd have to be nuts! Eek

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Colt Power. Wavey

Ya Dolphins. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Dolphin Power. Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Patriot Power. Mad Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have faith in Kerry Collins, he will manage the offense and not make many mistakes, but he certainly is not Peyton. I can see a 10-6 season if things break right, but, yes, there could a lot less COLT POWER this year, it will certainly be interesting. Cool

I drove past the Colts stadium (blanking on the real name) last night on the drive home from Chicago and thought of you. It was lit up all pretty. At this point I think the stadium has more power than the team. Smile Still, I do think you're right about a 10-6 record being achievable for the Colts this year.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Go Browns !!!!

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
This is all very depressing but - COLT POWER! From toilet roll to the Super Bowl! Big Grin

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Have the Dolphins got to play the Colts as i think it is our only chance of a win. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Colt power = Colt McCoy

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Both The Bills and The Lions are undefeated through three. Thumb Up

I think I'm going to have to make one of them my favorite team for this year. I love underdogs because the "winners" are such blowhards. Jets and Patriots lost today by the way. Wink

Besides, it would be nice to see the Lions play a meaningful Thanksgiving Day game just once. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Lions beat Cowboys at the end. Dance

The Lions are now my official favorite team this year. Smile

Had to feel sorry for Big Ben today, his offensive line has more holes than a wack-a-mole. Big Grin

And where have all the arm chair quarterbacks among us gone anyway? Why is no one posting to this thread? Is it the title that's confusing?

Its OK to argue about football, its practically a tradition. Wink

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
You will have to wait until tomorrow night for my sad commentary on my team. Steelers are in serious trouble, Bills had a rough game, Giants came through with a controversial win, and now I'm going to get into bed and watch the Jets-Ravens. I like the Ravens tonight. Oh, and Headless and Wolfie are having a rough season with the Fins, who went most of the way with a back-up QB today. Packers still look far and away the best club so far.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Suck for Luck.

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
You will have to wait until tomorrow night for my sad commentary on my team. Steelers are in serious trouble, Bills had a rough game, Giants came through with a controversial win, and now I'm going to get into bed and watch the Jets-Ravens. I like the Ravens tonight. Oh, and Headless and Wolfie are having a rough season with the Fins, who went most of the way with a back-up QB today. Packers still look far and away the best club so far.

The Packers look good but I think, as long as Stafford and "Megatron" stay healthy this is the Lions year to go to the Superbowl. If the Ravens can learn to play consistently (and smart) I think they'll be headed to the Superbowl as well.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Another close one, but another loss for the Colts. Have the Chiefs at home this week, need to step it up and get that win! Shake Head