Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Colt Power!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colt Power!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT SUPER POWER! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
...and the Giants and Packers Powerless.

Eek

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
and the J-E-T-S! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
DOUBLE SUPER COLT POWER! Smokin'

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did you just "Luck" out???????????

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Whats the point of starting to win now, you are just blowing next season aswell. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Last season games today, but its in playoff mode for all purposes, so predictions are in order. Big Grin

I don't know if the Dolphins will beat the Jets, but they will try. I don't see the Jets getting the Wild Card either way, too many teams must lose, but they have been SO LUCKY the past 2 years. Roll Eyes

I hope the Giants beat the Cowboys tonight, they should if they play like the better team that they are. However, I have a bad feeling that they won't, because they have been inconsistent all year. If Romo and the Cowboys don't give it away they will win. Frown

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well as the Dolphins season ended allmost before it started i'm supporting the Cowboys so lets beat the Giants tonight and march into the play-offs............where we will then lose. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Finally some real power arrives in Indianapolis.

The superbowl was great, you can't get a closer game than that, time expired, ball in mid air, anybody could win, brilliant.

Also Madonna put on the best half time show in years. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Peyton will soon be a Dolphin, watch Batman cry!!!

Shake Head

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That would be interesting, I think it would be a good fit but I don't think he will ever step on the field again, kind of like Uncle Jason! We should but lots of football boxes next year so you can give me all the Andrew Luck cards!!!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think it will be really hard for Peyton to come back, not just because of the injury, but because he hasn't played football in a year and because he is no longer in his prime years. If he could make a comeback with another team the media would be all over it, but the odds are against him. Frown

As for the Colts, they need a quarterback, but they have other problems too. Its not like Luck steps in and he has a great team waiting for him, assuming that he is a deserving #1, which you don't know right away with any rookie QB. They are a work in progress. I think they will miss the old Peyton.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post