Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    2013 NFL Season
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 NFL Season
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
have long since given up on this season, if the Dolphins can't beat the Bills and the Bucs then it's all over.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
have long since given up on this season, if the Dolphins can't beat the Bills and the Bucs then it's all over.

And now?

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No, it's all false hope, we should be in the play-offs by now, at the end of it all those losses against the Bills & Bucs will cost us a place.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It all begins today Wolfie! Final three games, you win, you are in[with a little help]! This team has more heart than most in the NFL! The coach has kept them together besides losing 60% of the offensive line and Jonathan's Martin's bs allegations.

Tannehill has proven he is the QB of the future, even after getting sacked the most in the league. RG3 has nothing on him!

Go fins!

Thumb Up

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fin power! Wolfie is now declared a Jets fan!

Twak

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm in shock, right up until the final second I was convinced we would lose. Big Grin....................................................... Bouncey Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in shock, right up until the final second I was convinced we would lose. Big Grin....................................................... Bouncey Dance

Exactly why you are now traded to the Jets!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Headless Horseman:

Exactly why you are now traded to the Jets!

could have been worse, could have been the Colts. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, so now its WE again, is it? Big Grin

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Embarasing, that was the worst performance from a Dolphins team I can ever remember watching. Shake Head

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
COLT POWER! Smile

Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Embarasing, that was the worst performance from a Dolphins team I can ever remember watching. Shake Head

And yet they are still in playoff position!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are you ready Wolfie?

Thumb Up

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Am I right in saying that if the Dolphins win they qualify and probably will have to go to Denver.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sorry wolfie, its more complicated than that.

Not sure if I remember it all, but the Dolphins must beat the Jets regardless. Than the Chargers and the Ravens have to do some things.

If all three win, Dolphins, Chargers and Ravens, the Dolphins are in. If Ravens lose, the Dolphins are in. But if Chargers lose and Ravens win, the Dolphins are out too. It has something to do with the games played against each other and what happens if there is a tie-breaker.

So you will have to see how it ends up, but last I heard the Jets were winning by 7. If the Dolphins can't beat them that don't deserve it anyway.

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Dolphins are simply not good enough to go to the play-offs, I feared it weeks ago but the last 2 weeks have proved it. Shake Head

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was going to post that I officially hate Ryan Succop (raised in the 'Burgh and still a "Stiller" fan Wink) but now that the league has admitted they blew the call and should have allowed a re-kick, I hate the zebras even more. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dcole,

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Let wild card weekend begin:

Chiefs 23 Colts 20, sorry Bats
Eagles 34 Saints 27, rooting for Saints though
Bengals 34 Chargers 10
49'ers 27 Packers 24