Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    2013 NFL Season
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 NFL Season
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
COLT POWER! Smile
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Get ready for tonight....Dolphin Power. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Frown Mad Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER Dance Elephant Clap Bouncey

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
What Hammer said!!! West Ham United as welll!!!! Wolfie very sad!!! Roll Eyes

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
C'mon now, the calls in the Fins game were questionable at best! Than the Fins offensive line was horrendous and the rookie kicker showed he was a rookie. Finally, Tannehill shows he has not played QB that much and still they almost won the game!

Young team, need a couple more pieces on OL to move along!

Oh, who is only team to beat Colts this year?

Oh yes, crickets!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, thanks for the crappiest box ever too, Batman!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Don't worry my daughter just got me a chili cheese dog from Sonic this will be with me for many days and nights! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
What Hammer said!!! West Ham United as welll!!!! Wolfie very sad!!! Roll Eyes

2 GREAT results this week-end Thumb Up

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wolfie very sad!!! Roll Eyes

Gutted at losing just as the Patriots lost and gave us a chance. Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Did you see that Saints/Patriots game? Eek

I really think its going down to P. Manning and Brady meeting for AFC Champs. Both need to win this year.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So back to back I'm asking did you see that Patriots/Jets game? Where have all our football posters gone? Frown

Anyway, I don't care what teams are playing each other. I don't care who it favors or doesn't favor.

There is no excuse for a professional referee to call such a chippy penalty, at such a crucial time in an overtime game, that totally changes the outcome of the game and basically awards the win to one a team.

The Jets missed the field goal, but got handed the ball back when the Patrots should have had it with great field position. And it was all because a Patriot player pushed his own player into the pile, which had nothing to do with the Jet's missing the field goal attempt.

Unbelievable! How do the refs get to decide the winner of a tooth and nail game? I'm beginning to think that football, with all these new stupid rules and insane judgement calls, just isn't worth watching anymore. Mad

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT SUPER POWER! Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
COLT SUPER POWER! Big Grin

GREAT RESULT

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
COLT POWER! Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

Wolfie very sad!!! Roll Eyes

Gutted at losing just as the Patriots lost and gave us a chance. Frown

Well wolfie, looks like your Dolphins have more to worry about than the Patriots now.

They just imploded, and like the Saints last year, that's all we'll hear about for the rest of the season.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Slightly off topic, but Aaron Rogers getting hurt is going to kill my fantasy football team. For that matter, trying to find a quarterback who isn't hurt is becoming more difficult all the time....

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Well wolfie, looks like your Dolphins have more to worry about than the Patriots now.

They just imploded,

No problem, just a blip, back on Monday to slaughter the Bucs. Wave

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Frown Shake Head Roll Eyes Mad Twak

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Frown Shake Head Roll Eyes Mad Twak

Don't give up, your Dolphins still have a dim chance wolfie, but they must beat the Jets tomorrow and in the second game as well. The Jets defense is still pretty good, offense is awful with Smith reeling. If the Dolphins can't win now they don't deserve to be in the hunt.