Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Happy New Year.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Year.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Wishing all members of the forum a very happy new year and i hope 2012 brings you everything you ever hoped for. Wavey

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year Clap

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Elephant HAPPY Elephant NEW Elephant YEAR Elephant

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Wishing everyone a fun, safe and Happy New Year!!! Clap Big Grin

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good Morning from the UK (its 1.00 a.m.) I'm just back from my new year celebrations Relatively sober) and the first thing on my mind is to wish all and sundry on Card Talk best wishes for 2012.

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2119 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone. Be safe and enjoy the night. Smile

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone!

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year. May everyone have a Blessed 2012!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! Metal

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
WOW, another year. And to think that I still have the bottled water and toilet paper that I was hoarding for the Millennium. Big Grin

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2012 TO ALL. Dance

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post