Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Does anyone Know who ravensfan20127676 is???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone Know who ravensfan20127676 is???
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all, I just got burned big time by ravensfan20127676, he is now "Not a Registered User" and took my money and ran. I need any info on his as possible, all I know is the name he "claimed" was his was Edward Cleary, in Kentucky. Any info is appreciated. *walks away....attempting to calm down.

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I received an email the other day about that same user - it said that any bids/purchases from that buyer would be canceled because they are no longer a registered user. I'm a little confused though, I sold them some cards weeks ago, and everything went through just fine. I went and checked the payment in PayPal, and it is still showing completed.
Maybe they had put a bid on some of my recent auctions and they were automatically canceled?

Here is the email I received:
"Hello misslizzy1978,

Unfortunately, we had to cancel bids and purchases for the following buyer because they're no longer registered on eBay:

ravensfan20127676

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.

We also recommend you take the following actions:
-- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
-- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
-- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
-- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
-- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

These situations rarely happen, and we encourage you to relist your item. To learn how, go to: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/relist.html

--Selling tip--
To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay...mediate-payment.html

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

H71577"

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post