Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPSET
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone else upset that companies are more inclined to produce dog tag, wrist bands, erasers and anything else but cards for new movies? I guess the markup and profit are much more with these and the design factor is much less. Someone must be buying these but it's not me. Amazed that Topps has yet to come out with a storage binder for dog tags-OR HAVE THEY???

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The dog tags are especially annoying, but you have to watch for junk even among the junk.

A lot of this stuff is unlicensed and can be picked up in 99 cent stores. It may even be hazardous to young kids.

Of the licensed stuff, I don't know what, if anything, is considered collectible. I have enough trouble sorting out the cards. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
even the licensed stuff shows up after awhile for 99 cents. How do you think I got Angry Birds, Frozen, Nightmare Before Christmas, Battleship, Hobbit, Jurassic World...to mention a few. But its more the stickers I go for.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
It's all cheap stuff they can get made in china, stuffed into a big shipping container, then put it on a ship and ship it to them at real cheap prices! Like the stuff you get for movie premieres now, at different restaurants promoting it, cheap and junky!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post