Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
NFL Playoffs

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/7387011516

January 22, 2012, 11:51 PM
Raven
NFL Playoffs
So now its official, Patriots vs Giants in the Super Bowl. Pardon me if I don't care. Razz

I did not like today's games. Everyone was an underachiever and no team really deserved to win, its just that the winners didn't deserve to win less. Big Grin

Undoubtably the pundits will call it superior defensive, but from my view its just bad offense. The Patriots could have been beaten, but the Ravens couldn't even manage to take it to OT. This didn't surprise me because the Ravens were let off the hook last week.

The 49ers were a big disappointment, not one 3rd down conversion in the entire game. Mad

The Giants offense and Eli did nothing. The Giants won the game thanks to two bad plays on special teams by the same 49er player and on two non-plays of bad throws from Eli that should have been picked off, except for the defensive backs knocking themselves down both times. Roll Eyes

I have two weeks to pick the Patriots or the Giants as champions. It might be a great game, neither one of them looks like a winner. Wink
February 01, 2012, 05:46 PM
Raven
Since I have predicted that the Giants would lose every playoff game, and got it wrong each time, I think it only fair to pick the Giants to WIN the Super Bowl. Clap
February 01, 2012, 06:18 PM
Batman
The Giants are a better squad than the Patriots but there are so many intangibles it's hard to know what will happen, but I think the Giants will win. My wife and I have bar seats at our favorite establishment, so I know we will be a winner! Big Grin

February 06, 2012, 08:14 PM
Raven
Pretty good game, felt a little off, like the rest of this year's playoff games. Just a couple of plays here or there and the ending could have been different, but the Giants deserved it more.

I only started to like Madonna on the last song. Too many dumb commercials this year, the Audi Vampires and the exercise dog were the only two that were funny to me.

Giselle said that Tommy didn't win because he can't throw the ball and catch the ball. A classy gal for a classy guy. Big Grin

There's always next year.