Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Happy Thanksgiving!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Spend the day warm & cuddly, feasting with family & friends! God bless.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Its cold and windy here in NY, I hope they get at least some of the big balloons up.

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Take this time to remember everything you are thankful for.

And you know I mean your cards! Razz Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US!! Clap

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone Clap

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post