Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Hello All.

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8426067952/m/6617005096

July 08, 2018, 08:18 AM
Spudgun
Hello All.
Firstly, I'm kinda gobsmacked that there's no interduction section on here, but no matter.

I've been collecting non sport cards since the 1960's. Mind you. Most of then ended up the spokes of my bicycle in the 1970's. Since the late 1980's, I've been putting back all of the sets I once had as a kid.

Most of the sets are old UK issues. We're talking Anglo. AB&C and Topps UK. I do have a fair collection of American issues.

I've been a subscriber to Non Sports Update for around 20 years. The issues take a while to reach the UK. Oh. While I'm here. The latest issue of NPU says it had promo cards. My copy didn't. Did yours?
July 08, 2018, 11:38 AM
wolfie
Hi, welcome to card talk, nice to see another new member. Wavey

July 08, 2018, 12:46 PM
Raven
There is a "Who Are You" thread in the section for Card Talk's Greatest Hits if you want to post up. It's not used much these days.

Welcome to the forum Spudgun. Smile
July 08, 2018, 03:08 PM
silmapco
Welcome to the forum
July 08, 2018, 09:25 PM
barobehere
Welcome!
July 09, 2018, 02:36 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun:
Firstly, I'm kinda gobsmacked that there's no interduction section on here, but no matter.

I've been collecting non sport cards since the 1960's. Mind you. Most of then ended up the spokes of my bicycle in the 1970's. Since the late 1980's, I've been putting back all of the sets I once had as a kid.

Most of the sets are old UK issues. We're talking Anglo. AB&C and Topps UK. I do have a fair collection of American issues.

I've been a subscriber to Non Sports Update for around 20 years. The issues take a while to reach the UK. Oh. While I'm here. The latest issue of NPU says it had promo cards. My copy didn't. Did yours?

Welcome, yes NSU should have had promos. Get in touch with them and let them know
July 09, 2018, 12:23 PM
Spudgun
I have already been contacted by the 'powers that be'. I'm not worried about the missing promos (There wasn't anything I was after). I just mentioned it as others were effected.