Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    In Hospital.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Hospital.....
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Going in to VA hospital in West Roxbury,Ma. Monday and will be admitted for possibly a week or more. I have a severe Bacterial Infection,on my right thigh and heart problems. I will miss being here and reading all your posts. Might even miss free comic book day and the free Star Wars promo card I heard will be given out due to needing to stay off of legs. Hope to be back soon......... Thanks all. Mister E.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Wish you a fast recovery and take care.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Take care in there! Hope you recover fast!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope it all goes well.
Rest lots and see you soon! Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Best regards and hope you are on your feet again soon Mister E.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope everything goes well. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Mister E - I hope everything goes well for you.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
On my way at 1 P.M. Missed FCBD, so if anyone has extras ???????????????? DC /Marvel or other comics or promos...I would like to have some when i return from West Roxbury VA Hospital. Thanks to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Hope everything goes well and that you will have a speedy recovery.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you get better soon

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'm Back !!!!!!!!!!!! Feel like I sat on a porcupine with all the needles I had in me. Test after test in my leg, x - rays and no blood clots. On meds and still very sore. Right leg is still puffed up and swollen al the way from my ankle to my thigh. Bed rest for another week. Where's my maid ?????? Thanks all !! Now awaiting the new NSU mag and promos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear everything is going well. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
You must be getting well, you're complaining. Big Grin

And congrats on finally making it to Gold Mister E. I don't know when that happened, I must have missed the post, but anyway Thumb Up

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Glad you are feeling somewhat better it sounds! Out of the hospital and into the bed is good!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Glad you are out of the hospital and back home.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm happy you're home and feeling better Mister E.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still on meds and seeing more doctors. I feel sick all the time and re-read my new NSU mag, now if only I had more promos....................