Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2016 NFL
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Give the Devil his due! That was a comeback for the ages.

The Patriots are hated in NY, so I was watching with people that badly wanted the Falcons to win. I didn't really care. I just wanted a good game and was shocked that it looked like a blowout. Well that changed and even I couldn't believe it, but it was fun seeing my friends go nuts.

I don't feel sorry for the Falcons. They had it and fell into the same old trap that they all do. They started playing the clock instead of the Patriots. They give soft ground and let them put up points. Then the offense makes a mistake and gives up a bad play and the defense gets tired and can't hold them.

Anyway, it was a great game and cements the legacy of Brady and Belichek, like it or not. If they never win another game, and there is no talk that either will retire right now, they will still be the best QB and Coach in league history.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

The Patriots will win because thats what they do, it's what they allways do and until belichek & Brady go away it is not going to change.

God i hate being right all the time. Big Grin

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
PAT'S WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being from northern Ma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And now we're in the "football desert" and will be until early August. Football season always goes by too fast.

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post