Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    Auction site advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auction site advice
 Login/Join

posted
Hello fellow card collectors.

This post comes with a hefty ‘if it’s not okay to post this, please accept my apologies’ caveat…

I *was* a regular buyer/trader/seller for a while. If you had an auction site presence 200-2015ish, I probably bought from you. I’m one of those collectors who would buy a case, sell the spares and then buy the bits I needed from others at auction. Long story short, I haven’t been around the hobby for a few years and the collection has just… sat. I’ve gone back into the auction site and so much has changed from a seller’s point of view. I was wondering, either publicly or privately, whether any Uk-based folk would be able to give a bit of auction site advice?

I won’t go into further detail in case I’ve already crossed a line with my post. Hopefully not.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post