Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
only me and 7 guests.

where has everyone gone?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Yea... where IS everyone... of course, that could equally apply to the hobby in general... where IS everyone? :-)

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Just me and 34 unknown guests. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
........and once again I say, only me. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
... and me again. Good morning Wolfie!
RRParks

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only me. Wave

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good morning Dance

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
only me again. Wave

posted Hide Post
I'm the only one here ? Everyone else is watching the superbowl. Except me !

Posts: 31 | Location: Boston Mass | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
... I'm not watching the Superbowl ... just couldn't get into it this year. Instead I spent the day working on our next series of cards to publish.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Only me and 40 of the Wolfettes. Bouncey

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Only me again, was it something I said? Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Only me again, was it something I said? Big Grin

yes, calling everyone else a wolfette Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just me and 53 of They-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Razz

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Me and 9 other members. Must be a busy day lol

Honestly though, this forum has been ultimately abandoned by collectors. The most discussion is happening over at Blowout now. It's funny how we all just seem to migrate from different forums. I've been a regular poster at 4 card forums and now they are either shut down (Trading Card Weekly) or ghost towns (Nonsportscardforum, Scoundrel and Card Talk)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
There are always more guests than members on Card Talk, has been for a long time now. Posting is getting pretty light, and that is unfortunate, but I have looked at Blowout and it reminds me of Facebook. Friends, contacts, reputations, groups, you're in, you're out, it's all just too complicated for me. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Agreed.
Blowout seems a better place to get some information now.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only me again. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
...and again. Frown Frown