Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'Only Member Logged In' Thread
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm here and 60 like minded folks. Wave

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Alone with 47 lurkers Wavey

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
All alone, with 67 ghosts

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just me again

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Just me and 63.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Me and 62 guests

Picture of CalHarley
posted Hide Post
Just me and 52 guests!

Are we there yet?

Posts: 40 | Location: Cushing, ME | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Me and 86 guests

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Just me and 70 guests

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just me and 63 guests

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
For some strange reason, 240 guests and me.

That's a lot of guests. I wonder what's so interesting?

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
For some strange reason, 240 guests and me.

That's a lot of guests. I wonder what's so interesting?

Raven, clearly word of your presence went global. Clap

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I walked right into that one. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'm here all by myself with a whooping 483 guests. I don't know what's going on, but I wish at least some of those people would sign up and say something. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Just me and 461 guests today. Who are you people? Big Grin

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I don't get to log in as much as I like, so I am surprised to be the only one logged in this evening.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post